ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

This a dreamers message

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings :D

Something very poignant I would like to share here and that is:

"One of the deep secrets of life is that:
All that is really worth doing is what we do for others"

I have been reading many dreams lately, some by those who just got here, and some by those who are new.

I have noticed there are many posted dreams without responses to someone who posted a response to the dreamers post.

My desire is for those of us who have been here a long time, to encourage those that are stepping out with their willingness to:

A. Take the time and read a dream

and

B. and those who post a response, be it an interp or thought or whatever... it is still a response as a courtesy to the dreamer.

I know there are probably some of us oldies but goodies that may be blessed with the gift of interp, and then..... some of us that wish we had the gift of interp. ( I being one of them) but since "stepping out" of our comfort zone isn't all that easy, it's a blessing to be acknowledged for the effort, be it 100% right on or, way off the mark. How else are we going to know "for sure"?

The enemy can use the "no response" tactic and make us (that truly have the emerging gift) become gun shy about stepping out.

I always figured that a no response meant I was 100% wrong.
Then, I wondered if that person actually read my response.

Understand that I myself, and am sure tons of other seasoned dreamers here, are not looking for recognition, yet more simply, acknowledgement that our post was glanced at by the dreamer.

It's kind of like walking into a room full of people that you know, you smile and wave, and they see you but they don't so much as nod, say hello, wave or acknowledge you.

It's embarrassing in an odd kind of way. It can cause a person to over analyze the "why no response" thus giving the enemy room to poke his finger in the eye of ones emotions.

I guess what I am trying to say here is, lets be the best we can be for each other here. :mrgreen:

"One of the deep secrets of life is that:
All that is really worth doing is what we do for others"

This is truly a wonderful truth to embrace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FAMILY

Elijahstask
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Note: Just moving this post here as Dreams & Visions receives considerably more traffic than the Prayer Room where it was originally posted...

selah

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Bless your heart ET, you truly have a tender heart!
:like:
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((Newbie)))))) thank you

thank you for the move discerning :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

I appreciate your post ElijahsT. I try to give honest feedback when someone posts on my dreams to help the poster grow, and as a poster myself on different dream forums I can sometimes wonder if I’m seen. I’d love to see everyone who posts dreams also trying their hand at interpreting and growing. I believe we can all learn and that if we earnestly seek the gifting for His purposes He will grow us in it. Personally I post my interps without looking at the interps of others and then once I’ve posted I go back to see if other posts are at all similar to mine. I use this as a learning tool and way to check to see if there may be others who got the same thing or close to what I did.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

What a refreshing idea!!!!! :mrgreen:

I appreciate your approach on this and the way you acquire confirmation!!!

Thank you for sharing :wink:

Elijahstask