daughter being electricuted

Archives for 2013
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

daughter being electricuted

Post by ccchandler1958 »

I had a dream last night that my oldest daughter was plugging someththing into electrical socket and she was being electricuted iwas standing beside her but i knew not to try and pull her loose,ihad a piece of paper in my hand and i hit her hand with it and it loosed her from the current.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Paper is a non conductor of electricity and is an insulator. The paper represents safety and protection. The dream may be telling you that you can help your daughter through what may be a shocking or devastating event or situation.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

Daughter being electricuted

Post by ccchandler1958 »

I was at church yesterday and the Lord spoke to me about the oiece of paper in my hand in this dream he said it is your petition!! That was so awesome my petition of prayer!! god is so awesome!!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I really like that. I love how He communicates with us in such a way that we know without a doubt it was from Him.

I will say a prayer for your daughter and thank Him for what He is about to do, as a witnessing mark on your petition too.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Petitioning is in a different category than prayer....

Philippians 4:6 NIV

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

King James translates it "supplication", and supplication means;
sup·pli·ca·tion /ˌsəpliˈkāSHən/
"the action of asking or begging for something earnestly or humbly" as in "he fell to his knees in supplication".

We fall to our knees when there is deep or urgent need.

Those same two words are also repeated together again in Ephesians 6:18 "
"praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—"
When God repeats things in the same manner, it is to draw our attention as to the importance of it. They are put together
twice to distinguish them as being different from each other.

The word can be translated from the Greek "τῇ δεήσει μετὰ εὐχαριστίας" as deign and deign means;
"verb: deign; 3rd person present: deigns; past tense: deigned; past participle: deigned; gerund or present participle: deigning
1. to do something that one considers to be beneath one's dignity.
"she did not deign to answer the maid's question"

This means that we make supplication by identifying with whoever we are praying for and spiritually "stand in" for them. We emotionally and mentally put ourselves in their shoes, and fervently ask God to intervene in their lives, and we do that by "standing in" for them as a third person would do in court. When we join in and stand up for the petitioner, we are in a sense signing that same petition...we are standing as witnesses and co-petitioners so reinforce the original petitioner.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

What was the demeanor of your daughter during the dream? Unknown, normal, calm; or happy, ecstatic, pleased; or panicked, distressed; or something else.....
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

daughter being electrocuted

Post by ccchandler1958 »

The out come of this dream is awesome My husband , other daughter myself were sitting around my daughters table talking about the Lord and the daughter in the dream was sitting there kinda making sarcastic remarks but we kept on praising God and the Daughter in the dream just broke down and started crying and said would ya'll please pray for me? of course we all got up and embraced her and prayed for Her.Since this happened She kicked Her boyfriend out has started going to Church and Wednesday night small groups!! Praise the Living God !!! He is so Awesome!!!! Thanks everyone for your input!
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Happy for your family....praises to our Father.
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

Daughter being electrocuted

Post by ccchandler1958 »

I also found out electricity can represent the power of man, My daughter was going to nursing school and she was studying so much she was drinking to go to sleep and taking pills to stay awake. So she dropped out of school , I didn't know about it but that's when I had the dream!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Really encouraging to read this thread. .. so much good!
I need this kind of faith to petition for my son too. ..

Shalom
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

Daughter being electrocuted

Post by ccchandler1958 »

Hey Charlie, I will pray for your son too!
God bless you!!