Little girl and lavendar box

Archives for 2013
Gold
Diamond Member

Little girl and lavendar box

Post by Gold »

In the dream there is this little blond girl about maybe 5 years old and she is being made to stay in this lavender box by someone that's sitting across from her in this house.
she talks to this person who ever it is but they are being mean to her by making her stay in this box.
She keeps thinking at different times that its OK to get out of the box but she is made to get back in it,and starts to cry again. She only gets one step out and is made to get back in the box.
She asks why and the person says you have to learn ...
that's just upsets her again and she starts to cry again.
you feel so sorry for this little girl she is so unhappy.l
I feel like the little girl is me and I am being made to stay in this box that represents all the bad stuff I'm going through right now, but in the dream the punishment was unfair to the little girl and I guess I feel the same way about what I am going through I've repented and asked for forgiveness to make sure that its all under the blood of the Lamb, so why am I still going through this/ being kept in the box?
Like I said ,the punishment in the dream was unfair she had done nothing to deserve this punishment.
(((( I didn't feel that the person was God maybe the enemy)))).....what do you think.
Last edited by Gold on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Did any adverse situation happen from your childhood that caused you to be held emotionally captive? Think back to the time or times where you felt you had no control. This is a rhetorical question and I am not asking you to disclose anything here. The adverse situation(s) that may have happened during your childhood may be the reason for the repetitive cycles of powerlessness that you experience.

Throughout the dream, there was a theme of having no control. Pray and ask God to help you to take back the power and regain a sense of control that you may have lost along the way. You feel powerless all the time but you need to be empowered. Regain a sense of Holy Spirit filled empowerment. God has given us significant power. Power so significant that we are able to trample upon serpents and enemies.

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

I guess there was a time that it would be true.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

This dream is a revelation dream.

I can see that you feel that it is God who is punishing you in the current troubles of your real life. I can assure you, He is not punishing you. What an effective lie that the enemy has oppressed you with. Rebuke him and deny his negative input into your own thoughts.

Lavender has positive and negative symbolic meanings. In this dream it is negative because it is part of this box that has become your oppressive prison. Purple indicates royalty/kingship/authority. Lavender is a diluted purple. This indicates that the authority you have, has been become effectively "diluted" by the enemy and the
events of the past.

The box is a pun from the Holy Spirit. It shows that you need to "think outside the box"of your "usual" pattern of thinking, and also to get up and out of it. The Lord awaits your faith to get out of that box and say "no" to the one who holds you hostage and to say "no" to defeatist thinking. He will give you the strength and direction, if you keep your receptive eyes and thoughts on Him and His power to do so. You don't have the strength, foresight, or power, but He sure does and He wants to give it to you......not all at once, but "within" each step you take. This is walking in faith.... in Him and who He is, and what He has promised to us.

I had a drivers education teacher who told me to keep my eyes straight ahead, and not on the on-coming vehicles.(on the potential dangers or negatives in life). He said that whatever we look at, we automatically steer towards. He didn't know that he was teaching me a Christian principle. We have to keep our eyes on the Lord, not on the dangers or the "what ifs"....or we will falter. Take His holy and reliable hand and rise up out of that box of doubt and wrong thinking, and He will lift you up. (James 4-10)
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

THe girl feels trapped at every turn and can't see a way to freedom/happiness.

Regarding your feelings of punishment I refer you to the story I posted under your Christmas tree dream: The man feeling he "didn't deserve" what was happening to him crying out under a tree.

Last, all I have is that there is a time for action and a time to wait on the Lord. When feeling trapped or persecuted it can feel very debilitating, frustrating, dangerous, abusive, etc.
The girl DOES have the protection of the Lavendar Box, but that feels like so little in the current situation. I believe firmly the Lord is with you, as the Lavendar box is surrounding the girl and is the safe place in her world.

Again, read my last postings on your Christmas tree dream.
Lots of info on reasons trials happenGod's timing, how things aren't what they may seem, etc.,

I pray you will find comfort in knowing no matter how things seem, the Lord IS in control, and has your best interest at heart.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Little girl and lavendar box

Post by underhiswing »

Gold wrote:.."being mean by making her stay in this box.
She keeps thinking at different times that its OK to get out of the box but she is made to get back in it "and starts to cry again"."
The demanding person cannot be God, He would not do that. The box is not a good of safe place to be, it is the opposite...an oppressing prison that you are "trapped" and limited in.

After a long drought, comes the blessed gift of rain. Lift your eyes and you will see the clouds of blessing coming your way. The Lord your God will bless you and get you through this.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Little girl and lavendar box

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Gold wrote: I feel like the little girl is me and I am being made to stay in this box that represents all the bad stuff I'm going through right now, but in the dream the punishment was unfair to the little girl and I guess I feel the same way about what I am going through I've repented and asked for forgiveness to make sure that its all under the blood of the Lamb, so why am I still going through this/ being kept in the box?
Like I said ,the punishment in the dream was unfair she had done nothing to deserve this punishment.
I didn't feel that the person was God maybe the enemy.....what do you think.
Hi Gold,

If you really feel this way then start standing on, speaking and believing, scriptures to guide you out of the box by Him. Pray for healing mentally, physically and spiritually. It is doubtful that He would keep you in a box. If it were the Lord, there would be a warning and there is none here --- only control over you in a hindering position. But, as an alternative, you could feel that serving Him sometimes puts you in a box making you feel without pleasure or self will.

The enemy has NO power over you that you do not give him and cannot keep you in the box, unless you believe the enemies lies. And the way to overcome the lies of the enemy is through the power of the Word of God.

Jesus said; the thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy but He came so that we may have LIFE and have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Also, true freedom and liberty comes from the Lord. The alleged freedoms and liberties from the enemy brings bondage and imprisonment. Search this throughout the Bible. :)

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 John 5:4
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

I hope this helps. May God bless and guide you!!
Last edited by Realisticdreamz on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
PracticalOne

Post by PracticalOne »

Gold, may I ask what is your general age range or your exact age if you don't mind telling.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

Due to what I am going through by living out of my car, reminds me of this dream. That maybe the cage represents my car. And just when I think I can get out of good , I have to go back in.
Last edited by Gold on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Gold, you are a child....a child of God. A child does get mad at her father once in awhile, but it is only because she doesn't yet understand the "why" of it yet. You are learning His ways and His plans for us can be difficult at times, but it doesn't mean that He has deliberately plotted to bring on your misery, and I think that you know that in your heart of hearts...because, that is not who He is. What if Paul and Silas complained about being stripped and beaten, and shut up in a type of box like you....prison....instead of praising their wise and holy Father ...they would have stayed in prison instead of being miraculously released and then being able to help lead the jailer to salvation and then an entire household of people....

"The crowd joined in the attack against Paul and Silas, and the magistrates ordered them to be stripped and beaten with rods. After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. When he received these orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks. About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose. The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped. But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!” The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household."

We have to remember that He a type of father to us. What loving father would allow His child to indulge themselves by staying indoors and watching TV all day and every day (stuck in that lavender box that the enemy has enabled you to stay in) instead of getting out and working and playing and living a full and rewarding life? A good and kind father wants to expand and enrich our lives, and He pushes us out to places we "think" we don't want to go because we were comfortable where we were living a half life (living life in a box). He doesn't want a second rate life for you, He is calling you out.... to get back out there to meet people (maybe also meet a loving companion), to work, to play, to minister to others, and to live a first class life with all of its fringe benefits. He is a loving father, who knows better than we, what we need. Go with Him and watch Him help you do what He is asking you to do, for He never asks us to do something and then leaves us on our own. What He asks us to do, He helps us do. He turns our misery into ministry...just like He did with Paul and Silas.

Our stubbornness and complaining blocks our ears to His loving words that He is whispering in our ears constantly, and will keep us from praising Him. He is always encouraging and showing us favor when we hold His hand and live out what He plans. One day at a time..be brave, be strong in Him, be obedient, be a blessing to all you come into contact with, be grateful for everything that comes your way, even if it is uncomfortable....the reward will be great.... He promises that...but that promise is only to those who "receive" His grace and who have "faith" in Him. If you remain faithful to Him and His promises (no matter what things look like in the natural) that great powerful delivering earthquake will shake your prison bars and release you into a better place than you could have ever imagined. Hold your Fathers hand, daughter of God, and walk it out ...one day at a time, and let your desire for Him be first and foremost in your heart and mind, so that all these others things may be added unto you.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: update

Post by Carterman »

Gold wrote:Due to what I am going through by living out of my car, reminds me of this dream
You said you have a place to stay now
I feel like God is being mean to me... please NO comments on what I just said, that's how I feel and I have the right to say what I feel.
I can understand this feeling. Sometimes God's people need to keep their mouths closed and opinions to themselves and just be there for people.
My wife and I can respect this wish.
Good luck in your adventure
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

It reminds me when someone controls an other person, which is witchcraft. Also putting someone in a box may mean (there is such a saying and it means this): that there is a certain view or opinion of the person (boxed in), usually not good one, and it is not easy to change it. But no one has to let that, break out of the box and be free.
Gold
Diamond Member

UPDATE

Post by Gold »

In car again.