Planes Dropping Glasses that Turned into Wild Animals

Archives for 2013
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Planes Dropping Glasses that Turned into Wild Animals

Post by Realisticdreamz »

I am just carefully observing the whole dream and never moved until maybe the end. I appear in a green field like area, near the edge of trees next a crowd of people. I did not notice anyone in particular so I do not know if I knew anyone in the crowd or not. I see a great number of planes taking off a short distance from behind trees into the sky directly overhead with speed, like on a mission.

The planes dropped empty drinking glasses/cups from the skies which landed beside the crowd. I watched carefully to be sure I was not standing where the glasses could hit me. Each time a glass hit the ground they would burst, break or shatter and then a wild animal appeared in the spot where the glass landed. I thought that the glass turned into a wild animal.

As the wild animals appeared, they began running fiercely towards the crowd of people. Again I watched the animals carefully in case an animal came charging toward me, but they did not even acknowledge my standing there. There were several wild animals but I especially recall ostriches. They all seemed strong and moved with a purpose. While watching the animals, I couldn’t see the crowd.

When the last of the animals ran from my right to the left, I looked to where the crowd was but there were only men who appeared evil but seemed empty inside (like zombies for a lack of better words) except they moved like they had a purpose. I thought the animals had turned into the zombie-like men. I watched them carefully and cautiously also, but they neither even acknowledged I was standing nearby. There were only a few zombie-like men were left when I had looked back to the crowd and they were all leaving, heading into the trees. But it was a near circle from the glasses to where they were headed.

I stand there amazed and baffled at what I just saw and what just happened and I am feeling alone and start praying, Lord please do not leave me here alone (and then feeling guilty for praying just for myself after what just happened) and Lord please help those people that were taken by the zombies. Then I hear in my spirit the Lord say, you are not alone (which I understand Him saying, He was with me). I see a glimpse of a man standing near me which I sense to be good. EOD.

Honestly, I am not sure this is a dream from the Lord or not. And at the time of the dream on 9/25/13, I was fighting a pretty bad stomach bug. Also, there was a dream before this that I thought might be connected but it does not seem related so I will post it anyway, separately and call this part 2. Still, I am curious as to what it could possible symbolize even if it is not from Him. Any ideas, insight, or inspiration is welcome!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

2 Thessalonians 2:3, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Newbie wrote:2 Thessalonians 2:3, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”
Happy New Year to you and yours Newbie! :)

Sorry for the late reply, but I think you were right on here. It was that very scripture and subject I was studying when I had the dream... the son of perdition rising and the falling away.

It was still a bit confusing; planes dropping [empty] glasses, turning into wild animals, and the crowd being taken away.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?