My Pastor & Family

Archives for 2013
MRSB
Bronze Member

My Pastor & Family

Post by MRSB »

1st dream

I was in a hotel room watching Star Wars. At first, the original Star Wars came on then it turned into a different updated version. I noticed that I was laying down while I attentively watched. Unusually, I was focused only on the television and the movie.

2nd dream
I was following an acquaintance that happens to be a female with a similar role to me in ministry. We were walking on a street by exspensive lofts. At 1st valet parking only dropped off or picked up people 1 car at a time. The crowd increased and the street became packed. I was still following the acquaintance when we happened to see our Pastor, his wife & daughter pass by. His wife looked as if she recognized my acquaintance but was not sure. She just told her daughter to stop staring and kept following our Pastor through crowd.

3rd dream

I was in a decent hotel room alone. My Pastor called me and asked me how everything was going in my location. We spoke for a long time as I told how I ended up at the ministry and the advancement since. Before I knew it, My pastor, his wife and daughter showed up at my door. I let them in. They seemed very comfortable. My pastor’s wife began to lay down on the bed and sleep. Their son came to the door and my Pastor introduced me to him. He asked to use the bathroom and I had another long conversation with my Pastor . I told my Pastor of some of my struggles and his wife woke up. He alarmed me that she’s very compassionate so she’s going to want to be a blessing. She told her daughter to give me some fruit. As she said that, about 3 other people from our ministry showed up. The Pastor’s daughter passed out plums. I really wanted one but she handed me a watermelon instead.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom MRSB :D

Responding because of your mention of Star Wars. I had a dream with that same movie a few months back and I knew it referred to the war going on in the Heavenlies that we as Believers are involved in. Holy Spirit brought me back to this scripture:

Eph 6:10 In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].

11 Put on God’s whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

12 For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.

13 Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].

14 Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,

15 And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the [a]firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.

16 Lift up over all the [covering] shield of [c]saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one].

17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit [d]wields, which is the Word of God.

18 Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people)

The second part--it seemed to me you were being led regarding the path you were walking. Did it seem dangerous to you to follow her? Or were you comfortably and safely following? If the latter, I wonder if it was an angel and maybe an encouragement that you are walking in the path that you are supposed to be walking in.

3rd portion: the thing I got was that He would give you what you truly need (the watermelon) not what you thought you wanted or needed while traversing this time of trials.

Be encouraged! You can trust Father to lead you by His Holy Spirit no matter how crazy things may seem. Stay in that Word, declare His Good Will for your life and trust Him to perfect/mature and strengthen you as you trust Him with all your heart and follow Him.

**Just to encourage you: i have learned that Jesus often calls us to that place of being uncomfortable (in the flesh) because He is purifying us and removing that which keeps us from being an accurate reflection of Him. In that place, He is constantly removing those things that keep us from going after Him with all our heart so that we can move into higher places in Him. A book that encouraged me greatly during some of those times of learning to trust Him was Anna Rountree's Heaven awaits the Bride. She shares lots of great revelation when Jesus took her through that place of uncomfortable in order to purify her. (And that process never stops as we are following Him:) Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
MRSB
Bronze Member

Pastor and mailbox

Post by MRSB »

I felt comfortable when following my peer in ministry. Most of this dream has come to past.

I want to let you know that the warfare in the heavenlies is a timely Word. 2 people sent me a text regarding this today. I don't know why I couldn't get the meaning of star wars (lol) because that is really obvious. But I will say I needed that Word now.

Thanks,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Lol well thank God for directing us daily and giving us what we need in proper time :D

I did forget to mention that when I had the dream, the reference to stars from Star Wars was brought to memory by Holy Spirit by a prayer I often pray.

In Judges 5:20 it says 20 From the heavens the stars fought, from their courses they fought against Sisera.

Looking up stars in the Hebrew shows that it can refer metaphorically to princes (ie angels) and principalities (from Eph 6) as we understand are the territories ruled by princes.

Thanking God for giving you direction, wisdom and understanding in all your dreams!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.