Racing people to the hospital

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Racing people to the hospital

Post by NOTW »

The dream starts out with me and I think a cop find the cop's partner dead and somehow we x-ray him and we see that his heart was huge compared to what it is supposed to be and there were these glowing red and green, and blue sperm looking things all around his heart.

Well, I knew that I needed to warn others of this and I go and get a couple of people that I know from church and try to send them to the hospital to get checked out. Well, I have one girl named Katie that I'm taking down one path and the other person thinks that she knows a short-cut to the hospital and she goes another path.

On the way, we see Katie's little boy and Katie's mother and the little boy (about 2) pees on Katie's mother. Well, I'm rushing Katie and the path that we are taking takes us inside her house and she stops and wants to show me something before we proceed. I find what she wants me to see and it is by a lamp on a sidetable in the living room. It is 3 pennies but the pennies are large and they are made out of wood. They are oblong in shape and I think that the pennies are interesting. The carving is only of the "head" and the back has a date carved into it but I can't remember what the date is. Then I wake up...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Bumping... :wink:
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”