city on clouds, riders and powers?

Archives for 2008
JoshuaM
Silver Member

city on clouds, riders and powers?

Post by JoshuaM »

I believe I dreamed that I was in Thailand, simply because of spoken language of many and I dreamed I saw somebody I knew.

Much of the area was a very poor area.

I remember I was in some building and noticed outside a friend I used to talk with often was doing outreach so I wanted to talk.

But I had to do something or go somewhere, or simply go to a lower level to find this friend. But then some indigenous people came marching in the streets and people were afraid for some reason, and for some reason I was hesitant too, so I hid. But when they found me and others they did nothing but say some things, I said something, I do not know everything I said, and then I was able to leave the vicinity.

Then I saw a city descend on a cloud in the center of the Thai city. Many riders came down. One seemed to have some dried up vehicle with some strange horses, the next was a chariot white with some flames and white horses of sorts pulling it, and a man possibly with facial hair (but i am uncertain) was was very strong looking was there.

As he went I touched the clouds to see if they were solid, and they were. But when I touched them, I had imprints on my hands like some swirled line, a radial design. I walked on the cloud. at some point light seemed to emanate from the swirl.

I recall I did something for good, but not sure what it was. I think I maybe helped somebody. I found as I was, I asked the person about my friend, then I found this friend realized I knew them and they happened to be near. So they sat down. I told them who I was and their expression was like "this is unavoidable, what is next?" they may have said something like "what is it?" And I told them of the cloud and showed them my hands.

Suddenly for some reason I was distracted. There was a man who had gained some power, but the light from him was not the same, it was silver, and the light in me was gold. He was consumed by this silver power. He had become very physically strong, and the light came trhough his eyes, his veins, and he seemed to be berserk. I could sense a lust for power in this one. I think he did something also that indicated negative effects. I recall saying "it seems those who gained the golden light use it for good and live, and those who gained the silver light, use it for evil and die." He ignored me and went on his way, or i ran, i do not know. but then i came across a man investigating some ruins. a wall had two hand prints marks with swirls. Apparently a person affected by the silver light touched it and nothing happened. I seem to recall a face with a surprised look carved next to the hand prints.

When I put my hands in the the hand prints, the golden light emanated from the palms of my hands on the wall and with hardly any effort, I pushed the wall down.
Behind the wall seemed other symbols on the walls with things to come. I do not remember what they were. But soon the silver consumed guy was there and the other guy wanted the power for himself.

One of the guys, some coil fell off of them on their arm which also seemed to have some power. I felt it was not good for these guys who were wanting to use power for evil. And i felt my friend was in danger with these people there. So I put the coil on my arm. For some reason the coil was gold, and a smaller one was already on my arm was silver. The archeologist or whatever wanted the gold one, but rejected the silver one. However, it felt the gold one had something to do with the silver power and the silver one with the gold power. I felt no negative affects, but I also did not know how I got the firs one on my arm. By the way, these coils were like cords.

I noted that guy who wanted the power he was power hungry while I was anxious to help protect my friend from the evil ones who would kill to accomplish their goals.

That is all i remember except it seemed the area was in chaos. it seemed that the end of the world might be coming soon but first there was going to be some battle and some people who would get hurt and killed if they happened to stand in the way of the evil power influenced people... That things would get worse before it was the end.... I felt I would be in the battle to fight against the evil and I needed to be on guard because the evil influenced ones would try to steal from me and destroy, they would do anything to accomplish their goals. I felt sometime I would have to fight one.
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

i recall when i pushed the wall down the two of those evil they went to that area, they saw the symbols of things to come, they did not touch them, the one controlled by the power he just went on his rampage outside that area. Before he continued his rampage after entering the area of signs of things to come, there did seem to be a time the one who was controlled by power battled the one who lusted for power. the one who lusted for power tasted the power and lost it and he wanted more, that is why he did not want the silver cord coil which seem related to the gold power, but wanted the gold coil which the silver power consumed person lost.

i do not know who they are but i know those two are not me.

One one with the silver power in his eyes and veins he had become strong by the power, had bulky muscles, i think even his skin maybe had become gray. I think he did not have humanity left. The one that wanted his power was power hungry but did not have it running through him etc like the other one.
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

i have some interp of what this means. but after this dream i want to mention i found out after the fact of the strife going on in Thailand. From my understanding, the protesters have succeeded partially by getting somebody out of government power.

In my dream the silver energy consumed man maybe he can be considered in power, while the other is seeking power. During this whole thing there was somebody in power in Thailand and another group seeking the power. now... I just find this interesting.

The friend who sits down to talk to me in the dream I believe is somebody who stood in the way who no longer is.

Here is the rest:

broken down wall =breakthrough in prayer
gold=glory of God
gold bangles=bethrothal to God
Taking the gold coil that fell off the enemy=
Taking away authority that the devil takes from Gods people
Swirls=whirlwinds=Gods Presence also transition
white chariot and flames=Gods throne
silver =idolatry in negative but otherwise has good meanings
giving silver bangle to man (who through it to the ground)=gave him silver=Understanding; knowledge; purity; cleanliness; redemption but he did not want it
the enemy thinks he wants all glittery stuff does not know the wisdom that goes behind the power God gives us
there is great training in wisdom before we can handle Gods power
God gave me this verse after this dream:
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

the end of the dream shows how we have to be prepared against the enemy.
the good silver also is: wisdom of God

my dream i tore down wall revealing more of the future. the enemy was fighting there to me that is like interference but they did not mess anything up besides each other so that tells me they cannot stand in the way this means i am having a breakthrough that the enemy cannot stop..

the hands stand for action

the dream shows that i am being prepared for new spiritual level.

that God is going to give me new responsibilities by staying close to Him.

I was told what I saw was preparation for other battles which deliver people like Moses and Joshua. By the way a friend of mine died in February who was told would lead nations to repentance. When she died God gave me Joshua 1 where the Lord speaks to Joshua to carry the responsibility Moses had....

I also believe in this the Lord is revealing something to me about Thailand including my calling and since this I have been praying more for Thailand.

What do you think?
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

Revelation 21: 1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

Today I have had a vision in my prayer time, I believe it is related:

I saw my hand with the spiral on it. The spiral glowed a bright yellow light. then the light filled my vision. And there was a large field in the distance. A large tree, perhaps oak in the distance was strong and flourishing. Then was like i was flying and I saw near the tree a sidewalk, i saw a lot of green grass, then I saw the one I love looking up at me she seemed happy. I seem maybe back on the ground, and I see people in the distance in a bright area (past the sidewalk). they seem maybe in white robes. She turns and looks toward them and then turns her head and looks at me.. then there are others around us facing the people in the distance (we are on the other side of the sidewalk it seems, and the sidewalk is horizontal in front of us, it does seem a bit narrow). Then more people, the place is filled. the tree remains strong. then it seems everybody lifts their hands and a bright light from above fills the place. Everybody is now in white robes on their knees in this place. there are more bright colors including yellow like flowers throughout the area even in the tree. I see everybody holds hands and unity. coming together before the Lord who is coming in the clouds. He is strong and bright and shining. We line up, preparing to follow Him then we go with Him. even in the sky and it seems we are flying through the clouds. Then there is the Holy City below, streets of gold, etc. We are heading there. the time is coming. the time is near.

I believe this is confirming God is calling me to lead and help usher in His people in preparation for His return... When I first saw the tree I was reminded that somebody said "you are like a tree that has been uprooted" and they said something like I will be transplanted. But thinking of all this, I recall the narrow way that leads to life. I recall the tree of life that has leaves to heal the nations.....

somebody even saw what i typed and was reminded of Revelation 6 It seems to match. Because it mentions people in white robes waiting for the other people to come.. in my dream a rider that seems like death leaves the cloud city, then somebody who seems is Jesus is waiting behind. Revelation 6 states the final horseman coming and then the people go to hide because they know Jesus is coming..