War With Afghanistan - BUMPING

Archives for 2008
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

War With Afghanistan - BUMPING

Post by zadokpriest »

OK - I had this dream, short.

In this dream President Bush was speaking with I guess the Prime Minister or President of Afghanistan (I'm not sure what they call that person who sits in an office simular to President Bush) and this gentle ask Mr. Bush how was he going to relinquish his position. President Bush said, "There are somethings that are hard to do but you must do."

The Prime Minister or President (for lack of a better word - sorry) said he admire President Bush for doing that, but said that he would NOT and could NOT work with Obama and that there will be war in Afghanistan when President Elect Obama enters office.

End of Dream

Zadok
Last edited by zadokpriest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

BUMPING

Insights...
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

See HisBeauty4ashes and waiting for hims posts of the past days.
Seems something is afoot.
Call to prayER.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I don't have insight into this dream yet. However when I lived in Jamaica in the early 90's I was in a prayer meeting. Most morings we would pray for the nations and we would always have a time of quiet waiting to see if God would tell us what nation to pray for. This particular day there were 8 or so of us. After waiting a couple minutes we discovered that every one of us got Afganistan from the Lord. I have had prayer confirmations before but never so completely.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."