Brad and Angelina again and again....

Archives for 2008
NOTW
Diamond Member

Brad and Angelina again and again....

Post by NOTW »

Most of you read the dream that I had about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie a couple of months ago. Here is the link...
viewtopic.php?t=9127&highlight=brad+pitt
Well, the past few nights I've had 2 other dreams about them and I am always searching Brad out to tell him about God. In both dreams, Angelina is chasing me away and in another she tries to kill me.

At first, I thought maybe this dream was from satan b/c my 2 yr old daughter was in the dream and she had a horrible skin problem on her left shoulder that left puss filled blister-like things on it and I was showing this to Angelina. The dream last night, as I was trying to get away from Angelina these ticks about 20 at a time kept getting on my left calf area and I would grab them off and try to kill them as best as I could. I awoke about 2:00 and pleaded this dream to Jesus and prayed in tongues for Brad and Angelina for a few minutes.

Anyway, do you guys have any ideas?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

You could be in intercession for them and their children. They have adopted several children from all different nationalities and they have such a heart for people and children that suffer. But I don't believe they are serving God. I know alot of their moral beliefs are a little off. Just yesterday they were interviewing on tv and said that they had held off from being married because they wanted to wait for all people to be able to be married including homosexuals. Then they said that if they felt it was something they needed to do for their children they would. I really feel that they could make even bigger dents in this world through their giving and love if they were attached to the one that it originates from..the Lord himself.

I don't know if this is what your dream is about or not..but its evident that they could use the intercession that you were sending up on their behalf.

Love you so much.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I agree! I was just thinking last night as I was awakened that how powerful could they be in Hollywood if they accepted and walked with the Lord! I pictured their children as saved to or even helping Brad and Angelina seek the Lord.

The only thing that I was concerned about is how much resistance Angelina was giving in the dream. I'm wondering what that stems from but God can remove any obsticle.

Thanks for your insights! Much Love!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing...Thinking that when she is converted that the rest will fall into place...she may be the one that is dominant in those types of decisions...hmmmm...

God Bless you sweet one.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
afterhisheart

Post by afterhisheart »

I'm pretty sure he was raised in a Pentecostal church (Assembly of God). My friend knows his mom personally and she is a born again believer. That makes me think he knows the truth and the dreams you are having are definitely a call to intercede that he will return the truth he knows.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you afterhisheart! I can say that my dream life has definitely been burdened for them. I do pray that they would see God's power in a real and authoritative manner where they could only say that "I've just experienced God." Speak to them O' Lord. Jesus, I ask that you touch them and heal the emptyness that they have inside. Break their hearts for you Lord.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I dreamt last night about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie! Crazy! Why would I dream about them!!! But I knew in my spirit when I woke up that I am to pray for these two. Wow how Jesus must love them!!!! :D
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Yes, He definitely does!!! I can't wait to see fruition come from our prayers!!! What a day that will be when you see the headline "Angelina and Brad say Jesus is Lord"! :mrgreen:
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Do you mind sharing your dream? I was wondering if it was similar to the ones that I have had...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

well to be honest with you I dont remember most of it. There was a point in the dream where my fiance and I recieved 400,000 dollars. I know prophetically 400 would represent fullness of authority,,,, When I woke up from the dream I knew I needed to pray for these two. So what Im thinking is,, mabey we were given fullness of authority over them thru our prayers,, or that 400 thing could be more specific for my fiance and i. However I woke up knowing I needed to pray. Sorry I couldnt be more help. If I dream anything agian,, I will write it down imediatly.
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

After his heart is correct...
I know when I was living in Springfield, Mo some years back Brad's Mom and Dad where attending James River Assembly of God. I hope that Brad and Angelina both come to accept the truth of God's word. I am sure that the opposistion from Angelina in the dream is something that would probably be the case in actuality. She has quite a torrid past and I'm sure there are plenty of demonic strongholds in and through her. It is definately a spiritual battle...I'm sure that is why you are supposed to pray. You will need to do some warring in the heavenlies over their lives.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

I'm not expecting feedback but I just wanted to make note that I dreamed about Brad and Angelina again (I think this is the fourth time in about 4 months.) It was 1/9/09.

It was like a Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie. Angelina jumping around with a gun and we were in a house but it was like a prison too and we escape (Brad, Angelina, and I) by jumping out of a window into this river/ocean. Ususally Angelina is very threatening to me but in this dream I didn't feel as threatened.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I seen them on ET and they were asking Brad who was going to be on his list to say thank you to when he gave a speach for his award...and he said he couldn't think of anyone...and Angelina said to him, "Your mother" and then he looked at the interviewer and said , "My mother"...

That jumped out at me, because if his mother is a child of God then she is having a positive effect on Angelina...for her to think of her in that moment..hmmmm...
What is God up to!
WFH
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Awesome! I know Angelina's dad is saved but what about her mother before she passed away? Do you know?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

No, I don't know much about her side of the family..
But it could be that this shaking in the celebrities starts with these two also..hmmmmm...God is sooo good.

I wonder, do they participate in any other religions?
WFH