Violet Worms!

Archives for 2008
twinkie253

Violet Worms!

Post by twinkie253 »

sdfg The dream started off with me sleeping. I tossed around a little and felt something squishy in my hair. I knew I needed to get up and see what it was. As soon as I got up I realized I had a headache. I get headaches a lot so even in my dream I was thinking not again. I made my way to the bathroom. I put my hands on my temples to rub them to ease the pain of the headache when I noticed what looked like a pimple on my temple. I cut it open to find something violet coming out of it. I began to pull it out and got a violet worm. I pulled about 15 of them out and put them in a pile on the bathroom counter. Then the dream was over.

I don't know if this means anything, especially Biblically. I don't know if it's just a weird dream or if I'm supposed to get something out of it. Please help me.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Here is what I am getting from this... The worms that you are pulling out of your head could be representative of thoughts or of an actual infirmity (b/c as you said, you get headaches a lot). I see that you have authority to capture these thoughts and to capture healing b/c of the authority of the King. Use the authority that Jesus has granted us and ask for healing and deliverance from the destruction of what the worm is causing...

Fifteen: Deliverance; grace; freedom; rest. (Lev. 23: 6-7; Hos. 3: 2; Gen. 7: 20; 2 Kings 20: 6)
Purple: Kingly; wealth; prince; authority; political power and wealth in the sense of dishonesty and wickedness (Babylon); royalty; majesty power in wealth and royalty; expensive to buy. (Dan. 7: 5, 16, 29; Judges 8: 26; John 19: 2, 5; Rev. 17: 4; 18: 16; Acts 16: 14; Prov. 6: 27; Acts 2: 3; Zech. 5: 2; Is. 6: 5-7; Luke 12: 49-53; Song 8: 6; Heb. 12: 29; Heb. 1:7)
Worm: Also Maggot: Detested: disease; humility; no dignity; filthiness of the flesh; destruction; eat off of flesh; destructive to vines and tree; likened to the misery and suffering of the lost soul in hell; crucified Messiah. (Ex. 16: 20; Du 28: 39; Is 14: 11, 66: 24, 51: 8; Job 25: 6; Ps. 22: 6; Mark 9: 48)

(2.) The manna bred worms (tola'im), but on the Sabbath there was not any worm (rimmah) therein (Exd 16:20,24). Here these words refer to caterpillars or larvae, which feed on corrupting matter.
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Search/D ... &entry.y=1
Reference for above #2

Also, I kept thinking of this verse....
Rom 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.

I hope this speaks to you. If so, glory to God!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I agreee,, as I was reading this I was feeling that God is showing you the reason you get these headaches. An infirmity of some sort. I would suggest you visit your doctor. But for sure pray and speak healing over your body. Ask God to give the doctor wisdom.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

The dream started off with me sleeping.
This is a dream within a dream. It's as if the Lord is putting an exclamation point here!!! Pay attention!!!
I tossed around a little and felt something squishy in my hair.
The Apostle Paul calls a woman's hair her glory, in this case I believe it is referring to her covering but in this dream I believe it is a covering for you soul. Your soul is your mind, will and emotions and is different from your spirit man. The squishy in your hair is messing with the Glory Father God has for you.
I knew I needed to get up and see what it was. As soon as I got up I realized I had a headache. I get headaches a lot so even in my dream I was thinking not again.
I feel like the headache is again emphasizing the dream within a dream of Pay Attention. This spirit messing with your glory is causing you pain. Pain to you soul.
I made my way to the bathroom. I put my hands on my temples to rub them to ease the pain of the headache when I noticed what looked like a pimple on my temple.
Bathrooms are a place of cleanising. Even though you are not in a process of washing you are in the process of becoming clean.
I cut it open to find something violet coming out of it. I began to pull it out and got a violet worm. I pulled about 15 of them out and put them in a pile on the bathroom counter. Then the dream was over.
I notice you cut what appears to be a pimple instead of squeezing it like one would do in the natural. I see this as an easier way to get the worms out, one cut and be done instead of trying to squeeze each worm out one by one with would be more painful. I am seeing the worms as being the color violet as a false authority. Purple represents (ususally) authority in Jesus and since these worms are purple I believe you are one by one removing the lesser, false authority that has been giving you head/soul aches.

God will restore what the worm has eaten or stolen from your life.
In Jesus Name Be Blessed In HIM,
Joy

Joel 2:24-26 (King James Version)

24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.

25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

A word for you, I feel is from the Lord.
You shall not be ashamed but will lift you head and look to where you help comes from, it is Me that will be the lifter of you head and the supplier of all your needs. Proceed with the plans you know I have for you and in MY TIMING and MY TIMING alone will I begin to make the shifts that you need. Surrender all to me and I will by the Holy Spirit guide you. You have never, never, never my child been alone. I have always been with you, always, even before the foundation of the world I have known your name.
In obedience,
Joy
twinkie253

Thank you

Post by twinkie253 »

Your replies have really helped me! Thanks so much to everyone who read.