A very large house and me lost inside

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

A very large house and me lost inside

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

In this dream i was in this HUGE house. I cant recall the details except i t was very large. I was shown a upstairs room where there seemed to be three rooms.They were NOT fancy though. One room seemed to be two room that could be used either jointly as one big one or with a small wall made into two smaller rooms. I thought that i could use this one for me and Cheri.
The other one was a little bigger and had a balcony. The balconey over looked a pond and had a nice view. I was jealous for this but said it would be b etter for ' My brother", I said he deserved it with all his hard work and virtyres. I realised though there was a dangerous place on one side of it wher e t needed a railing.
At some point i felt kinda lost and stuck in this big house and was worried about cheri because i couldent find her. I put her n one area and then couldent find her again. I found myself sitting what seemed ot be a staircase. A man came by, he sat by and i thought he wanted to comfort me. i sensed he may be a supernatural being of some kind. i thought mayby angel. But it just sat there.Finally i told it to leave it wasent from God through Jesus Christ.. and it moved away. I think i had to pray again before it distanced itself comfortable enough .
I went through this house looking for the baby and felt stuck inside this house. I finally saw two boys with a cell phone. I took the phone and heard Chasity( a real person ) talking . I also heard a whimpering. I was scared it might be the baby. It seemed the cell phone was my to comunicate to others who were trying to communicate with me.
At one point i was also at my grandmas house ( m,oms mom) I was told it was our house now. In the dream it was a little bigger the IRL> I wanted to change some things about it. In the basement it was very Large and i saw how it could be divided up for Eds me and the kids, for our own pleasures.
I also had a fight with some unknown people in a car. The people were in front grandmas house. Inside they had some things they were selling. I acidentelly tore it as it seemed to be some sort of fluffy ornament. I went to pay for it but got sarcastic with them.
I know this is long... but if anything stands out to u please help me. :|
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I know there are alaot of dreams on here and it seems maybe a shortage of active interperters so i know the more difficult or uninteresting ones mayv be get by passeded. But ill try again. There seesm to be something to this. If anyone has a desire and a little extra time to give it a look/ see i woudl apreicate it. Thank u.
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

Jewels,
Please disregard if this does not witness to you.

I believe the house is a representation of your life. In the upstairs(highest level) there were 3 rooms(areas, compartments) that were common in appearance. You realized that 1 of the rooms or compartments of the house(yourself) could actually either stand alone, or be separated by a wall and be 2 separate rooms. I believe this represents your marriage. You and your husband can either be 1, or allow a wall to separate you. You actually wanted to use this room for your baby and yourself. But this place in your life should be for your husband. He should be sharing this with you instead of your baby.
Then you saw the bigger room overlooking the pond. You felt that your Brother "deserved" this room because of his character and things that he has done. The problem was that there was no railing. Railing=protection=bounderies. What you thought might be the best thing for your brother actually would have ended up possibly harming him because he does not have within himself the boundaries and maturity to handle it.
After awhile you felt lost and stuck in this big house. I'm thinking that you may be feeling this in life. Wondering aimlessly. You also couldn't find your sweet little girl. YOU LOST SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO YOU. I believe that your baby Cheri in this scene represents your peace.
You end up sitting on a staircase.(Staircase=leads to a higher place) stuck and stagnant. In your frustration and confusion you end up not going anywhere. Then comes the enemy at an opportune time, disguised as an angel of light. You think that he is there to comfort you but then realize that he is not from God. You take authority and command him to go. He goes far away enough to make you feel better, but he is still not completely gone. Then you encounter the boys with the cell phone. Phone=line to reach out. And the person you are speaking with is Chastity. Chastity=purity. Your line out is through the voice of purity. You are concerned about your baby again. (Cheri=precious=peace). Then you are at your Grandmas house and realize it has become an outhouse. I am thinking that there is some generational stuff that you may need to be cleansed of from that family line. You wanted to move your family into the basement of your grandmas house....Not a good idea. I am thinking that there needs to be a spiritual separation there. Trying to buy the ornament...trying to salvage something that really isn't important to you or needed by you. Everything you do concerning your grandmothers house seems to bring opposition. It may seems like a frustrating thing but it actually may be God's way of trying to block you from going in that direction.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

This is REALLY REALLY good. Have we talked before? Im impressed! I would like to talk more about this but im kindas distracted now but will pick up on this later. All i can say is this was good.
I do want to point out ' My brother; i think is really my husband..... i also want to point out i have been going through genereatinla deliverence and some of that is involving my moms family line. I do know and i sensed i was about to inherit the house and some of what was in it... the basement in the house as very empty.....
I do wantto say sadly my grandma who wons this house is in a nursing home and seems ot have dementia.. She may not be with us many more Christmases..
I in my own way cared for this grandma but was never close to her. The one Grandma i really loved died about 5 years ago.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

RLT and to others.
This dream hit home and the interp really good.
I do think the big house is my life. I do feel lost at times and stuck. Roaming through life if u will and alone. The cell phone is a line of comunication and it and the computer is a life line of sorts. The only thing i can say is that ' Purity" could represent the ansewer that i need.... The crying on the other line is what i feared was cherish. This could represent the sorrow i feel towards all my " cherished ones", my kids.
I do think the man was a demon. There was something creepy about him and i think i could hear his breathing and it was strange and unsettling.. I did pray against him and he moved away but was still around.
MY grandmas house. Im not sure what this is about and could have something to do with the ministry with Aslans place. there we pray against generational curses and we have figured basements have something o do with generational stuff with me as i dream of basements. But this time it was all clean and cleared. That may be a good thing.
Any more insights would be apreicated because i sense this may really mean something. Thanks!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I still approve of the interp given but any additional insight would be lovely...exspecially in the light of the recent upheavel in my life.
One thing to those who know of the other posts.... Grandmas house in the dream was my MOTHERS , moms house.... Autumn in IRL is living with my DAD.
:roll: