Number Eleven

Archives for 2008
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Number Eleven

Post by zadokpriest »

Can someone please give me the meaning of the number eleven.

I had a dream where my hotel was on the 11th street and my room on the 11th floor. I was with my son and I would like to get some understanding.

Thank you!

Zadok
talitha

Post by talitha »

Okay, you will not find this in a symbol dictionary, but this comes to mind - faithful, as eleven of Jesus' disciples were faithful to Him, and these scriptures....

Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Mark 13:12-13

While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled. But now I come to You; and these things I speak in the world so that they may have My joy made full in themselves. I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth. As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
from John 17

bless you
tal
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Tal that is very interesting (love your picture).

Hmmm, not sure how to take this as I believe what I'm getting (maybe not what you intended) is BETRAYAL.

The scriptures you quoted speaks betrayal and I believe that is what has happened regarding my son.

This weekend I took my mom shopping - well while shopping we I ran into an AWESOME sale. I had told God earlier that I wanted a new pair of boots. Well I went into Value City and they where going out of business - everything was 50% - 80% off!! I got TWO pair of boots. While in there I was thinking to myself - wow I wise my son was with me, then I could get him something. IMMEDIATELY God checked my spirit as if HE (God) was NOT pleased with my son and did NOT want me to buy anything for him. That is what I got in my spirit - God was angry with my son. Like He (God) knew something about my son - something that he (my son) did that DID NOT please God. I was rather shocked, not understand what God was saying, but KNOWING that God said - NO your son has done something against you and I am NOT pleased.

thank you!

Zadok
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Also, I believe from what you have shared - I have been faithful to my son, but he has NOT been faithful to me.

hard to explain, but that is what I'm getting - based on the dream and what you have shared - I believe this is going to turn soon. Somehow my son will be restored and his father will be the one seeking to destroy us. Again this is based on the dream I posted in the dream section.

Tal thank you very much for sharing I greatly appreciate your wisdom and insight!!

Love You Sis!

Zadok
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

JPJ Dream Card 11= Transition/standing in the gap (Prophet)
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Joy THANK YOU!!

Wow - that is truly profounding.

Hmm - standing in the gap and transition.

The number was used twice, meaning confirmation and today this number came up again.

I'm not sure I understand ALL that God is saying but I do believe ALL that was shared hear is from God.

Betrayal

Faithful

Standing in the Gap

Transition.

Love You Guys Much!!!

I really truly do - I mean that from the bottom of my heart... :cry:

Zadok
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

excerpt from the arithmetic of God (TAOG)

11 Judgment

Eleven is the number for judgment. Judgment follows after a broken law and ten signifies the law.
There were eleven judgments on Egypt in the days of Moses and Aaron. The Lord said to Moses, "Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: "(Exodus 6:6) The judgments and their locations are the plague of blood, Exodus 7:19-21; the plague of frogs. Exodus 8:1-7; the plague of lice. Exodus 8:16-17; the plague of boils, and blain, Exodus 9:8-11; the plague of hail. Exodus 9:22-25; the plague of locusts, Exodus 10:12-25; the plague of darkness, Exodus 10:21-23; the death of the firstborn, Exodus 12:29-30; the overthrow at the Fled Sea, Exodus 14:24-28. The judgment of the flood came upon the world in the 11th generation. The generations are Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Enoch, Methuselah, Lamech, Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth. (Genesis 5:1-31) Noah's sons were born before the flood making them the last generation on the earth. Noah pronounced judgment upon Canaan, Ham's son, because of Ham's disrespect for his father when he looked upon Noah's nakedness which was his wife. (Leviticus 18:8 & 20:11) Noah said, "Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren." (Genesis 9:20-25) Canaan, upon whom this judgment was pronounced, has 11 sons. "And Canaan begat (1) Sidon his firstborn, and (2) Heth, And the (3) Jebusite, and the (4) Amorite, and the (5) Girgasite, And the (6) Hivite, and the (7) Arkite, and the (8) Smite, And the (9) Arvadite, and the (10) Zemarite, and the (11) Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad." (Genesis 10:15-18) Was it a mere coincidence that Canaan, upon whom Judgment was passed, had 11 sons, no more and no less? Here you'll notice that the 11th in the list was the Hamathite. No doubt this son of Canaan was named for Ham, the father of Canaan, and whose disrespect for his father brought on the judgment. Was it accidental that the 11th one was named after Ham, or did a Divine mind so arrange it?
God pronounced judgment and complete destruction on the house of Esau because of the unkind treatment of that people toward the Children of Israel. (Obadiah 1:8-18) In Genesis 36:40-43, there is found the names of the 11 duke* in the family of Esau, "And these are the names of the dukes that came of Esau, according to their families, after their places, by their names; duke Timnah, duke .Alvah, duke Jetheth. Duke aholibamah, duke Elah, duke Pinon, Duke Kenaz, duke Teman, duke Mibzar, Duke Magdiel, duke /ram: these be the dukes of Edom, according to their habitations in the land of their possession: he is Esau the father of the Edomites." These genealogies are a part of the scripture which is given by inspiration of God, and they are profitable for doctrine. When studied in the light of the Bible numbers, they glow with meaning.
In Numbers 15:32-35, there is a record of a man who brought judgment upon himself by breaking the law of the Sabbath. "And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And the Lord said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death:"
The Sabbath day was the seventh day of the week. The commandment concerning the Sabbath was the fourth commandment. When the numbers seven and four are added together they total 11, for the judgment that man brought upon himself by breaking the law of the Sabbath. This passage shall be studied again with the number 23, which is death.
At Kadesh, sometimes called Kadesh-Barnea, the Israelites brought judgment upon themselves by refusing to go up and possess the promised land. (Numbers 13:25, 14:1-34) They were turned back to wander 40 years in the wilderness. Deuteronomy 1:2 states, 'There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of Mount Seir unto Kadesh-barnea." These 11 days of journey brought Israel to the place of judgment.
Isaiah foretold the judgment that would come unto Judah by naming 11 different kinds of men, "For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water, (1) The mighty man, and (2) the man of war, (3) the judge, and (4) the prophet, and (5) the prudent, and (6) the ancient, (7) The captain of fifty, and (8) the honorable man, and (9) the counsellor, and (10) the cunning artificer, and (11) the eloquent orator." (Isaiah 3:1-3)
This judgment which Isaiah foretold came in the 11th year of the reign of Zedekiah, the last king of Judah. "Zedekiah was one and twenty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hamutal the daughter of Jeremiah of Libnah. And he did that which was evil in the eyes of the Lord, according to all that Jehoiakim had done. For through the anger of the Lord it came to pass in Jerusalem and Judah, till he had cast them out from his presence, that Zedekiah, rebelled against the king of Babylon. And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about. So the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king Zedekiah. And in the fourth month, in the ninth day of the month, the famine was sore in the city, so that there was no bread for the people of the land." (Here Isaiah's prophecy was fulfilled.) (Jeremiah 52:1-6) 'Then the city was broken up, and all the men of war fled, and went forth out of the city by night by the way of the gate between the two walls, which was by the king's garden;
(now the Chaldeans were by the city round about:) and they went by the way of the plain. But the army of the Chaldeans pursued after the king, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho; and all his army was scattered from him. Then they took the king, and carried him up into the king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath; where he gave judgment upon him." (Jeremiah 52:7-9)
Dinah was the 11th child born unto Jacob, and her name means judgment. (Genesis 20:32, 30:21)
In Ezekiel 26:1-14 the prophet Ezekiel, in the 11th year of his prophecy, foretold the judgment that would come on Tyrus, or Enoch's prophecy of judgment. In Jude, verses 14 and 15, judgment again is connected with 11. Remember here Enoch's prophecy of judgment and how it has to do with the number 11. "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with
ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." The word "ungodly" is found four times. Enoch, who did the prophesying, was the seventh from Adam, and when four is added to seven the sum is 11, the number for the judgment which Enoch foretold.
Noah's judgment (Hebrews 11:7) tells that in preparing the ark Noah condemned the world. God gave to Noah the instruction as how to build the ark, "Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he." (Genesis 6:22) The name of Noah occurs the 11th time in this place and this again connects number 11 with judgment.
More than 50 passages can be found in the New Testament where just 11 Greek words or 11 Greek letters are connected with judgment. Following are three examples:
John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." The Greek translation of this scripture reads, "But he that believeth not already has been judged." In the words, "already hath been judged," remembering that this is in the original Greek, there are exactly 11 Greek letters. They are "ADA KEKRIT AL." The 11 Greek words are the reason why the unbeliever has already been judged. James 3:1, "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation." This statement has 11 Greek words. The two Greek words for the greater judgment (here again the word "judgment" is used from the original Greek) have 11 Greek letters.
At the beginning of the discussion of number 11 there is shown 11 judgments on Egypt, and the 11th was the overthrow at the Red sea. In Hebrews 11:29 we read, "By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned." In the words "were drowned" there are exactly 11 Greek letters. So the judgment, number 11, that came on Egypt is spelled with 11 Greek letters, and 11 is the number for judgment.
This concludes number 11. There are numerous other passages in both the Old and New Testaments proving number 11 as judgment, but this should suffice as the best general summarization.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Wow!!! :shock:

OK - God is truly speaking.

Thank you for sharing.

Hmm much to ponder and pray as I put ALL the pieces of this together as I believe ALL is correct.

Especailly with regards to 11 and the frogs BJ.

I saw the frog person in my dream - there where two jars the other one was empty.

thank you so very much - I will continue to pray and ask God to give me more insight, undertand, direction and instructions.

Zadok
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

Here is my Broken Record playing again....

11:11 Resurrection Life and the Power of it to reach into a grave and Draw forth Life.
John 11:11
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

NEVER a BROKEN record Taps - ALWAYS RESURECTION!!

Your just resurecting a revelation that may have been lost or at best buried.

Love You!

Zadok
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

11 has been a very recurring number in my life and for me it has meant revelation....

111s has seemed to indicate breakthrough. This is for me though... i understand there can be varying meanings depending on an individual. For me loud and clear tho, He showed me REVELATION.

11 = something extra. I would have to search to find where i came upon info to this end but it was on a site having to do with Biblical numerics I believe.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Zadok! I read your dream and would to offer my interpretation. According to my Streams Ministries dream dictionary, 11 is prophetic, revelation, transition or sometimes the actual office of the Prophet.

Your dream is quite simple actually...you're being brought to a temporary place of transition (11th street and hotel). The 11th floor represents the level of revelation He will bring you during this time, perhaps this is regarding your son. Once again this time is very temporary as with hotels you just get in, get what you need and get out. Hotels mean transition as well.

I would ask the Lord for greater revelation in regards to how to deal with your son since this is the place He's brought you to and He's showing you that greater revelation is available to you at this short time of transition before he brings you to the next place.

Hope this helps! God bless!

Jaimee
Lifespeaker

Post by Lifespeaker »

I have been seeing 11's for a couple years. First time I mentioned it to someone they said, "It's the 11th hour". I love the Resurrection and through the days ahead we need to remember who is our strengthen and where our hope truly lies.
Peggy
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thank you both!

I will ponde what you have shared jaimee. :D

Zadok