Dream

Archives for 2008
Ruth
Diamond Member

Dream

Post by Ruth »

Hello, I had a dream last night about a friend of mine (she just left a message on my machine yesterday I don't talk to her much) we were at her bf house I was just sitting on the couch and they were talking. Then the dream switches to we were outside and she got out of her mothers car carrying a baby in a carrier. Her mothers car was black which it is in real life I said Jamita you had a baby and she said yes I said I just saw you in October and I thought I did not know she was pregnant. Then we are sitting like a picnic tables and a ex coworker is there and I notice her hair is a different color and very coarse. We were talking about who Jamita baby was by I could not think of his name and asked a friend and she said Shawn Dow then it just went that my ex coworker left and I thought I did not get to tell her that her was a different color. I just watched her go down the street in her van. I know this dream skips alot Thanks.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

I forgot a part of the dream when I saw her with the baby I was counting and I said Wow you are going to have 6 kids Thats it
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

bumping up