White car under my van

Archives for 2008
Bananna
Gold Member

White car under my van

Post by Bananna »

I forgot something along a trail we walked yesterday. In the middle of the night I decided to go looking for what was missing. I ended up taking two of my girls with me to for the company. Tryphena and Tebaliah ages 7 and 5.

I drove up to the entrance of the pathway and parked next to a red car thinking it was odd that anyone else would be walking the trails so late at night, they might be drug users.

We had no flashlight but before our feet there was a lighted path as we walked into the woods. I don't remember finding anything, but the dream jumped to our return. Leaving the woods our path is again lighted. Now there is a tall street lamp at the exit of the trail. The red car is there still. I load the kids in the van and walk around to the drivers side to get into the car.

I find myself stairing at a white car partly under my left front wheel, like a wedge of cheese. A smaller sports car like a farrari (sp?). I have no idea how it got under my wheel, and I can't get in on the drivers side. There is also a appartment complex there now instead of the professional buildings that were there before.

There are other cars under a carport near by.

I climb through the passenger door and back the van up so that I can determine the damage, thinking I must be too tired not to have noticed I parked right on top of another vehicle. I could hear the crackling and grating as I backed up off the vehicle.

After parking across the street I start trying to figure out how to call the police. The numbers just would not come to mind and my daughters had crawled out to play in the street running toward the path again.

Irritated I wanted to lock them back in their car seats which was now a double seat with a black net it barely fit them both and most of my van was missing now like I was tieing them into a joggiing stroller that was much higher up. Everything from the bench seat forward was missing.

I woke as I was trying to call 911 on my cell phone for the police.

(in our area there is no separate number for the non emergency police calls)

side note:

This seemed extremely real at the time and I did take many of my kids for a walk on the local wetland preserve trail yesterday, but my son dropped and lost his gloves, I had not left anything behind.

TIA
bananna
The Tongue, The Pen, and the sword have two things in common
With them we give life or death, blessings or curses.
Choose life.
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

I do remember thinking that the white car was gonna have a little damage and I'd have to call the police, but I never saw any damage equivelant to what I had imagined.
Choose life.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I believe that the white car represents a person that you may have "run over" - possibly even yourself - whilst trying to take care of responsibilities?
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

Okay that may be helpful. Only half the car was run over.

Maybe the child I punished yesterday was the wrong one or only half guilty. I'll have to ask the one I didn't punish... of the two in my dream.

bananna
Choose life.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

You started the dream with a sense that you needed to reclaim something that you believed you'd lost, although you did not know specifically what it was.

You decided to go into the woods but there was a warning in the form of a red car at the exit to the woods which he clearly wants you to see - the Holy Spirit leads you and guides your path in the woods, showing you the way out again.

The wheel of your van which is crushing the other car may denote a situation that continuously happens that you don’t notice with your family, something you’re ignoring. The same cycle of trying to resolving things regarding this situation maybe affecting your family’s spiritual life or allowing an entrance for satan in your mist could it be the aspect of prayer?

You also note that there are other cars under carports – this could be the others who are covered by God’s protection.

The situation with the white car compromises your situation as you now have to enter through the passenger and not the driver door (drivers can make the decisions) you also have to reverse over the car and onto the street which is a decision that you’ve taken before praying – the sound of grating lets you know something is wrong.

The sight of this situation causes you to look at things from different perspectives so you can find a solution as you know its an emergency (parking across the street) - finally you ‘call’ on the name of Jesus to help in this situation (calling the police) - but you really struggle contact Him.

Also there is an indication that when you look in the van that the peace and authority (missing seat bench) in the van has disappeared and your girls who you took for company either don’t understand the situation or are doing their own thing which is stressful for you. The enemy may have sought to place an ensnarement with the girls and yourself (the black net). Your daughters crawled out not wanting to be confined in such a small space and wanted the liberty of playing on the street - the liberty that we all want as believers from satans snares. The situation with the car could be to distract you now that you are off the path lighted by the Holy Spirit or to show you what will happens or is currently happening.

Bannana, we thank God for this dream in that the Lord wants you to rely on Him giving things over to Him, there is no problem too great or small – He lighted your path and wants you to be sure that you can always call on Him to be provide the protection and wisdom for you and your family, make more time for Him in the secret place,

Please prayerfully consider and toss away what doesn’t fit,

God Bless
Blessings,

L.
Bananna
Gold Member

Post by Bananna »

Thanks, that is a lot to process. The black net was definitely a saftey net.

The children thought there was plenty of time.

The white car was not under a covering, but had less damage than one would think being half covered by my left front wheel.
Choose life.