Jesus by my bed

Archives for 2008
forhim
Silver Member

Jesus by my bed

Post by forhim »

In this dream I was awake and a man was standing beside of my bed. I knew it was Jesus. He did not look like any of the pictures of Jesus or like he does in movies. As a matter of fact, he looked rather plain with hair parted far to one side. His hair was not short but not long more medium. He was tall and looked about 30. I did not want to go to sleep because I did not want to miss one moment with HIM. He encouraged me to sleep though and I finally did fall asleep. He then laid on top of me but was no longer a man. HE became a complete covering, sort of like a blanket except closer and covering EVERY inch of me. Then in the dream I woke up and went to church. I was crying because I could not see HIM and I missed HIM. There was a lady that I knew a long time ago there. She asked me what was wrong but I would not tell her because there were so many people around. End of dream. Any insights?
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

Don't we all pray for dreams as striaght forward as this one? I do!
So Jesus is covering you. That is AWESOME!!!! Why wouldn't you want to share that with every one!? Who cares how many people were around, and especialy since you were at church!! So I guess the big question is..... If you had some thing wonderful to share about the Lord would you share it with people face to face? In fact you do! Your dream. If I were you would tell the people at church (In real life of course) about this dream!!!! I will pray that you do just that.
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

I just read you previous dream post as well.......

Hmmm. Hm. In combo with this current one, it is becoming more clear to me that you are struggling with your Christian Identity. The SUV could rep you climbing an obstacle of some sort. and as soon as you are about to clear it some thing happens to send you tumbling down. Like sharing the dream about Jesus with the women at church. You wanted to, Amost did, but there were to many people around. Do you see what I am getting at? Then you are able to Discern that you need help. You want to call out to some one, but the enemy whispers in your ear that you should not look back it's hopless. In the case of the SUV, Ah, they are probably dead anway no need to call 911. Not that your friend is evil, but the enemy is deceptive! Just wondering is your CO-worker a beliver? If not maybe this is the issue. You are worried about what the world might think. AH ha, the enemy is trying. HOWEVER, there is hope when you got to work in the dream you called 911 (once again out of the influence of your co-worker) but they had already made it and the occupants of the SUV were alive but in the hospital.

May be look at it's like this, the SUV is your Flesh, and the occpants are your spirit. The world has inficted damage (I imagine a fall like that would totaly destroy an SUV) to your flesh but the spirit is still alive it needs care but is still alive! In combo with the Jesus by the bed dream, What an oppurtunity you have before you. Go be in spirit and not in flesh. Be renewed and don't look back at the world.

I would ask any one else that views this to pray for encouragment for 'forhim'
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

Thank you for you insight. I will prayerfully consider it. I believe there is some TRUTH in what you are saying. What I saw though was that I was crying at church because I KNEW Jesus was my covering I could not sense it. The lady in the dream was the only one that I trusted to share my lack of sensing HIS closeness. There is no one that I have met at my church that I would share my dreams. At my previous church there were some spirit-filled people that I shared them with. My co-worker talks about the Lord but is not a believer. She recently was cured from cancer which I hoped would send her seeking HIM but that has not been the case (YET). There is a co-worker (another one) with whom I have shared my dreams and much of my journey. She is FULL of the spirit. Fruit just drips off of her. Again thanks for your insight and your prayers as I seek HIM and HIS WILL.
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

forhim wrote: I KNEW Jesus was my covering I could not sense it. The lady in the dream was the only one that I trusted to share my lack of sensing HIS closeness.
I did not understand this part from your original post. If I said any False I renounce It.