Just a portion of a dream I remember

Archives for 2008
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Just a portion of a dream I remember

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom! I pray all is well with all of you this AM! I had a long dream, but I do not remember all of the portions to it. I do remember that we were in a high-school/college setting and there were lots of friends around me. We were in a portion of the class where it resembled a church setting, where there were prophets speaking over the lives of people. There was a young Hispanic-looking male sitting to my left and I knew him to be a prophet. He motioned for us and told us that we could come over and form a line in front of him.

I was the first in line. He walked behind me and said, "Let me just take care of this first" and he laid hands on a friend of mine who immediately fell to the floor. He then walked behind me and was standing directly behind me, flat against my body. I raised my hands and closed my eyes in anticipation of what God had in store for me. I prayed, "Lord, I just open myself up for whatever You have for me". There was such a sense of security when he was standing behind me! I told God that He knows all I ever wanted was to feel that sense of security (from His ministers). I was flooded with a sense of comfort and peace. He stepped away from me a bit and I braced myself so I would not fall. I did not trust myself to lean back on him. He stepped back up close to me and then moved away again. This time I felt myself falling to the floor and he made a motion as if he were helping me submit to the move of the Spirit.

After I recovered, I sat on the floor flipping through a magazine (??) and then looked up and realized that everyone else had returned to their seats. I got up (woozy) and sat down... my friend was sitting near me and every time I looked at her I was overcome with laughter! I just could not stop laughing! :D

ANY insight would be appreciated... I have an inkling of an idea... Shalom!!!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

SISTER! Did u read the word i left u on encourage the person!!!

I soooo apologize--on that post, the Lord told me you were first in line but I put "next in line" cuz that didn't make sense to me! God forgive me for touching that Word!!!

didn't ponder the rest of the dream yet but your "first in line" caught my attn and i hadda repent to you & our Lord!

You are next in line for the blessing outpouring!!

Receive it with JOY SISTER:)!!! I'm laughin with ya!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Interestingly, a definition for magazine is a "storehouse"

Im just sensing that His blessings are poured out upon you and you need not wait any longer....
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

(((Keilani)))
SISTER! Did u read the word i left u on encourage the person!!!

I soooo apologize--on that post, the Lord told me you were first in line but I put "next in line" cuz that didn't make sense to me! God forgive me for touching that Word!!!

didn't ponder the rest of the dream yet but your "first in line" caught my attn and i hadda repent to you & our Lord!

You are next in line for the blessing outpouring!!

Receive it with JOY SISTER:)!!! I'm laughin with ya!
You are so sweet! I did see it and it was encouraging to me! :D
Im just sensing that His blessings are poured out upon you and you need not wait any longer....
WOW! I SO want that to be the case in our lives! When our home sold, a girl saw me the next day and said, "Something about you looks different - you look so fresh", and I just told her, "You know, it is just time!" It is time for things to turn around for good... the laughter was like I had not laughed in a long time, and while I try to always be a fairly fun person, there is a deeper, more serious side that surfaces more than I would like, lol... I WANT to experience that type of JOY! Shalom to you and yours!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Awesome! Same to you and your ohana sister! Be blessed greatly!
***More To Come***