Spending Time With My Pastor

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Spending Time With My Pastor

Post by Truth Seeker »

The dream started with my pastor giving something to me, it seemed like a trophey or something simular. The next thing I know I was knocking on a door and a lady answered and I told her I needed to give this back to the pastor.

The pastor came to the door and I gave him back what he gave me at the start of the dream, he said come on. We started walking through the building that he was in, I remember looking through 2 doors each room looked like an auditorium with a stage. After passing those doors by, my pastor opened another door and people were doing arobics and he close that door and next thing I know I was in a car with him, he was driving and I was in the passenger seat, we were driving down a highway and I looked to my left and across the street was someone I new and I signaled that I was going with the pastor.

The next thing I know we pulled up to a house on a corner with apartments arcoss the street. I couldn't see the house but knew it was my pastors not his main house were he lives on the daily bases.

I got out the car but couldn't close the door, there was a dent in my door and my pastor had to close it for me. The next thing I know we're in the house, couldn't really see any rooms but there was a counter with fresh fruit on it and I remember him giving me small glass cup with water and kwiwi in it. I drank it and it was very sweet like it had sugar in it. I remember talking with him and him saying something about posture and I agreed and said something about having good posture takes care of a lot of problems.

I remember hearing people in the house talking but couldn't see them and seeing a small cat running around like they do. Next I saw a couple of people out front one person was talking on his cell phone.

I though it may have been a deaf person out front as well but not sure. That's it.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

There was also a bottle of wine on the counter with fruit. It had a cork in it like it had already been open.
Truth Seeker
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

wondering if the pastor is representive of the Holy Spirit and time spent with HS,
leading you to a place you haven't been

What trophy would you give to Jesus???
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

forgot to post move produces fruit

can't put new wine in old wine skins :shock:

thinking something new is coming :lol:
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey Naveah,

Thanks for the insight; this is what I've been gettings as well.

I think what was given to me in the beginning of the dream was a gift that the Lord (Holy Spirit) has put in me that needs to be commited to Him (Jesus).

I'm not really sure what the gift is but commiting it to Him will transition me into my next level in Christ. I beleive the house represents the Lords house (maybe a church).

I think the fresh fruit and wine will come from this new challange. The Kiwi and water may represent accepting that cup of that new challange.

The part about my pastor speaking on posture may represent me living a certain way (obedience etc)

Not sure what the talking we heard represent but cat could represent distraction or possible opposition from witchcraft.

The people outside could represent people coming to the ministry whatever that ministry is.

Note:
I've had several dreams leading up to this one that delt with an angel trying to wash my feet, I thought it was my pastor until he came off the pulpit and I realize it wasn't him

Another dream were I was told in the dream that I''m getting another chance, I would be shown where gas (may be the Holy Spirit) is 15 Cents less then everywhere else

And finally in one service the Holy Spirit said preach Jesus and I heard the words multitutes and miracles.

All of this has happened within the last ninety days I believe.

Pray for me Naveah
Your very much appreciated

The answer to your question is I believe Jesus wants all of me
Truth Seeker
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Praying in the Spirit

The Lord will direct and provide

Blessings to you
Naveah
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

I got out the car but couldn't close the door, there was a dent in my door and my pastor had to close it for me.
I wonder if the above quote is symbolic of something. Any thoughts?
Truth Seeker
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

somehow I thought of letting go of the past you would still have the dent but the Holy Spirit could close the case shut the door on the past

just thoughts
Naveah