Hot Missile

Archives for 2008
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Hot Missile

Post by EDDY & TINA »

I just had this dream, less than an hour of going to sleep

The occasion was a war time i was driving military vehicle, and on unusual route, with very tiny passages, and encountering enemies who are not shooting at me as a results of not seeing me and also running for cover. I got to a place and mortars were being launched and the sound of the flight was so irritating and was damaging my ear, as i take cover, i tried using a piece of cloth and a ear defence to protect my ear from damaging. As the mortars kept coming, it explosion released shrapnels, and just were i was taking cover,under a tree and against a wall, i saw this massive shrapnel coming down(very unusual and huge) through the tree, were i was lying, and it fell right between my legs, and people around both civilians and soldiers were looking at me( to see what was going to happen to me), suddenly it started raining,and the heat in the shrapnel cooled down. Then a mid-elderly lady came to pour something like incense on it and took it away. However she was insisting the shrapnel came out of a pile of stones, but i was not convince of her claims, then i questioned her whether she saw any stone moved from the pile,....i stressed it was GOD who prevented this weapon from striking me, then i woke from the dream and gave thanks to God for delivering me.

Any more thoughts as Holy Spirit led will be much appreciated.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sounds like your going to or already have received a wounding of sorts, but the Lord will provide the method of healing from the woundedness after things cool down a bit. Just my first thoughts.

in Christ,
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

YES.....I have been through an unceasingly attacks for the past 3-4 months one after the other...however the most devastating one God really had to intervene.

May the almighty God bless you all who have become an iron to sharpen me, through your gifts and thoughts. More love from above i seek for you.