releasing the dream...help

Archives for 2008
charlie
Diamond Member

releasing the dream...help

Post by charlie »

Hi all...I've gotta question and a prayer request in one here.

Has anyone ever had the experience when they feel an important message though dreams was being blocked? I've had this feeling for a while now that there are important things for me to be taking on board but my conscious (do we call it the ego in dream speak?) is kind of rationalising with the message which I need to hear/see...I don't know why I know that this is happening but I kind of do...

what advice? Please pray.

thanks
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

Yes, I've been feeling that way lately. Two things - we need to pray over our sleep...... there is a scripture...... let me see......

Ps 16:7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

We can pray this verse, I think..... actually I remember praying that verse in a time before when my dreams were being "scrambled".

The other thing - maybe you're not sleeping deeply enough to keep your conscious from interfering. I have noticed over the years of interpreting dreams, my own and others, that there is often a point when the natural mind enters in and tries to "make" things happen so they make "sense", and I often wonder if it is a sleep issue.

Thanks for bringing this up and reminding me to pray over my sleep....

blessings
tal
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Tal...that was enormously helpful reminders/advice. I think the latter factor of not sleeping deeply enough and thus conscious interference is bang on...there's a lot whirling around adn though I'm not one to lie awake fretting hubs says I do a lot of thrashing around in my sleep when I'm busy :mrgreen: :roll:

I need a lot of space adn time on my own to let things flow adn just not getting that lately...

will pray for you too....the thing that I thought for you Tal was that you are going thorugh a heavy schedule in the natural (am I right in thinking your still on your visit bakc to USA from Honduras?) so understandably with diff beds travelling etc etc you're sleep may be affected...

blessings adn thanks
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

oh no, sorry, we have been back in Honduras since Nov. 25.
I guess I neglected to post that!

But we have been stressed because of closing down our (now former) directors' home - we were trying to do it by this past Monday to avoid their having to pay anymore rent, but it didn't happen...... We are hoping to have their stuff out by the end of the month/year.

bless you!
tal