Mini-stroke?

Archives for 2008
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Mini-stroke?

Post by Luke145Woman »

I had this dream last night:

I was at some indoor mall type place for a business meeting.. there were many people there. I started to feel dizzy and off-balance. I kept tripping over things. People kept looking at me weird. Next thing I know, I woke up in a doctor's office. The doctor was a man who had cerebral palsy, or some similar illness; he had just gotten it and was trying hard to still practice medicine.

He told me I had had a mini-stroke. He kept calling it a MERK, even though a mini-stroke is usually called a TIA. He told me I would be ok, but had to use care when driving.

I looked up 'merk' in the dictionary and it means "an old Scotch silver coin". In the urban slang dictionary it means:
v.
1. to kill someone
2. to beat someone in a game
3. to insult someone
4. to injure someone
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Anyone?
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Luke145Woman,

Do you have any major events or decisions that are coming up or that you are faced with?
Truth Seeker
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Post by Luke145Woman »

Truth Seeker wrote:Luke145Woman,

Do you have any major events or decisions that are coming up or that you are faced with?

No. Nothing major. Some health issues, but minor ones. I have some business deals in the works, that are like riding a roller coaster, but that is par for the course in my industry.