Hanging out with Bette Midler and her daughter

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Hanging out with Bette Midler and her daughter

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Had some cool dreams last night. One had Bette Midler over my house and it seems her and I were "hanging out." She was playing a video game I think? and i was trying to show her how (though i am not positive about that).

Then she and I were somewhere else, again seeming to just spend time together and "hang out." IRL, Bette has been my favorite actress for like 20 years and while I am not starstruck or a respecter of persons IRL, I have to admit in the dream I was pleased to be able to spend time with her, even seeming to be becoming friends. At one point, I was also very pleased to program her name into my cell phone and that i used only her first name, "Bette", that i was on a first name basis with her and she was now in my personal cell phone.

Another scene, Bette had her daughter around and I was talking with and getting to know her daughter; we seemed to get along well, hit it off. Bette wanted or suggested me and the daughter meet up in NYC for lunch and I thought that would be ok (though IRL I am not big on social outings due to a number of factors).

And then at some other point, I was standing and realized I had far larger breasts that I actually do IRL, they were quite large, and Bette was resting her head against my "bosom" (which IRL, i dont really have and am quite fine with that). But she was laying her head on mine it seemed, while I stood, and I could feel my heart beating against her head and she could feel it also and asked me about it (if I had something wrong medically or something). I told her i had had it checked and it was ok and she eventually fell asleep with her head still resting against my chest like that.

Then she woke up, changed positions so her head was facing the other side, again rested her head against my bosom, and again fell asleep with my heart beating in her ear.

And then I was with/saw Bette's daugther again and I was looking at myself in front of a mirror and was combing my hair in a manner different than I do IRL, like parted in the middle brushed out. I noticed my hair seemed a little dirty as I did this and took off my clothes to take a shower, putting them all in a pile. I seemed excited and I remember taking off a nice watch and something gold I had been wearing I think? I was exicted because I felt once I took the shower and got changed, I would be going to hang out with Bette's daugther again.

I woke up around this time.

I thought of "divine connections" because Bette Midler used to go by "The Divine Miss M" in earlier years. Also she is Jewish (I am part). To me she represents someone I, years ago, would have dreamed of having as a friend and confidante.

Any Holy Spirit interps/additional insights are certainly welcome!

God bless u,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

*bumping
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

do you feel led to pray for her?
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7