My Travel Bag at School

Archives for 2008
Daybreak
Site Admin

My Travel Bag at School

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream I was at work (irl I work in a high school) and underneath my desk was my travel bag I usually use when I attend women conferences, as well as a couple of smaller bags with it. I remember it was not zipped properly and some of the contents fell out, and I saw my bible, my journal book and some sheets of paper. I remember pushing them all back in my bag and going to start up the sound system to start the playing of our national anthem. And on passing one of the vice principals offices I saw a handful of christian male teachers sitting in the room around a small television watching a christian program. I heard a man singing this song on the t.v. "I Surrender"

I'm giving you my heart
And all that is within
I'm laying it all down
For the sake of you my king

I'm giving you my dreams
I'm laying down my rights
I'm giving up my
For the promise of new live

And I surrender it all to you, all to you
And I surrender it all to you, all to you

I'm singing you this song
I'm waiting at the cross
And all the world holds still
Counting all that love

The sake of knowing you
The glory of your name
To know the lasting joy
Even sharing in your past

Also a person who looked like "Alan Thicke" was there talking to me about his new purchase of a car. End of dream.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

sounds like surrender prepares you to travel to something new in the Lord. :mrgreen:
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Do you find it anyway difficult to share you faith, your life and thoughts at your work place?
I hope it may help, but if it doesn't sorry.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

No, I don't find it hard to share. The dream felt like I was going to be traveling some where and leaving my job whether it be a permenant thing or a temporary thing. I remember waking up quite confused as I do know the Lord has put me in this school for a specific reason and purpose so i'm just wondering if there is a move whether it be long term or short term. That's just my sense of the dream.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1