Carrying my husband on my back

Archives for 2008
Daybreak
Site Admin

Carrying my husband on my back

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream I was in bed and woke up and my husband also woke up to give me a behind hug. By this time he had his arms around my waist and his head was leaning on my shoulders and I remember I needed to go down the stairs and he wouldn't let go of me and I basically carried him down the stairs on my back. When I got to our living room I was blown away because our living room windows was this massive window from one end of the house to the other end, and our backyard was a forest of Fall coloured leaves. I couldn't get over the vibrant reds, yellows, and browns mixed with green on the trees it was truly breath taking. And I remember looking to the left and noticed that our house was being renovated and expanded. Our living/dining room ceilings was a cathedral ceiling, and the walls worked itself from the floor all the way up to the cathedral ceiling. I could tell work was still being done as there were areas of the wall that had holes in them that needed to be filled in wtih cement. End of dream.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
EDDY & TINA
Silver Member

Post by EDDY & TINA »

Do you sense and see any transformation going on currently in your life as couple?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

A season of increase...

Looks like Papa is moving the tent pegs...increasing your territory.

Glory!

abundant blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Yes, it seems like the Lord is planning to clean house in your inner man and renovate you both from the inside out...the Lord has been transforming my husband and I together at the same time in different areas but it is also bringing us closer together. We still have our weaknesses and burdens in our specific areas. I beleive the Lord is about to transform many lives in 2009...
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12