Baby Drowning

Archives for 2008
trfreeman

Baby Drowning

Post by trfreeman »

My dream was of two women holding infants--they were very cute. Then only one of the women was in the room, and the scene shifted to a dark lake (it was a dark night, and the lake was dark)
where the other woman went into a small boat with a man (I could not see what he looked like, but I knew she should not have gone with him). They rowed out and the baby fell into the lake, and she reached into the lake, but did not jump in. I heard a very loud scream and woke up.

My heart was beating really hard when I woke up, but I was not terrified (There was no spirit of fear). This one was different from my other recent baby dreams, and I need a little help. Thank you.

Tammy
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Tammy,

I greet you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
This isn't an interp but what comes to mind after reading your post for the first time.

I see the 2 woman as one being the real church and the other being a counterfeit and the 2 infants being birthed from both of the woman (churches). The one that drowns is being lead astray by wolf in sheeps clothes, false doctrine, teachings etc

The person who you couldn't see that reached but wouldn't jump in the water seems to be a false sherpard because A true shepard would go after the one.

How this relates to you, I'm not sure but are you trying to make a decision between either pastoring or attending two small churches?

May God reveal the meaning of this dream to you.

God Bless Your brother in Christ
Truth Seeker
trfreeman

Post by trfreeman »

Thank you so much for your response. I'm still not sure about this, so I will continue to keep it in prayer. (I'm not pastoring, nor am I deciding between two churches.)

God bless you.

Tammy