friend's things

Archives for 2008
peggyo
Diamond Member

friend's things

Post by peggyo »

I dreamed I was with my friend. She had a pile of scraps that she was saving. They were things her mother had stolen/pilfered. Then she had me checking a pair of pants to see if they would fit her. I held the tag under the lamp to read it. I told her they did fit her.

In real life this is a friend of mine who is in a wheelchair. In real life I had helped her sort through an enormous (hoarding) amount of her mother's things after her mother passed away. I was made aware that things were stolen, that both she and her mother had a habit of taking things such as a napkin from a wedding, etc. She didn't seem too enthused when I told her maybe she should get rid of that stuff. Often she would have me check an article of clothing to see if it would fit her.

Recently I've run into some trouble in this friendship. She is very mad at me. I'm very aware that God has been working on her to let go of things (control). Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

A question if I may...

What does this friend represent to you? In other words, if she were symbolic in this dream, what do you think she would represent?

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17