Text Message Dream

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Text Message Dream

Post by Warrior Princess »

This morning I dreamt that I got a text message, and I was writing it down in my journal (as a matter of fact I couldn't remember it all when I woke up, and I remember thinking in the dream that I have to write it down so I would remember! I think it may have said something about me and light, which is interesting because I've been hearing a lot about that lately, like my helicopter dream, he's given me lots of scripture about bringing me into the light and just yesterday a friend and I were praying and worshipping and he said he saw an incredibly bright light around me and started crying, wow. Then he said something about the greater the darkness, the brighter the light or something...about going into the darkness. I've been hearing a lot lately about going into "Babylon," not sure what it means yet. And last night pastor said, "You are the light.") Then someone, I couldn't see who it was, but I think it was Jesus, either removed my khaki pants or told me to.

So, thinking that the phone was about receiving the "call" he has told me to expect and thinking that a "text message" was about the Word, I went to it and read Habukkuk. "Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe even if you were told."

"I will stand at my watch and station myself on the ramparts, I will look to see what he will say to me. Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time, it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it, it will certainly come and will not delay." ("tablet of your heart" came to mind, so I looked up the phrase and found:

Prov3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. 4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.

Prov 7:2 Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. 3 Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.

Later in Habukkuk it talks about the wicked being exposed, covered with shame, but the righteous being covered in God's glory. (I had a couple dreams about being hidden, one in a cloud, and one in a car that the Father was driving). Then, "you uncovered your bow, you called for many arrows. Sun and moon stood still in the heavens at the glint of your flying arrows." (I was told I am an arrow a few times, hidden in the quiver.)

Then I read Rev 5-6 where it talks about Jesus opening the scroll--the rider of the white horse holds a bow, he was given a crown and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

So much at once lately! Any thoughts?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Ok, I think the pants has to do with "who wears the pants" in the family (I'm a single mom).
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."