the first 5 books of the bible!!

Archives for 2008
Anointed10
Platinum Member

the first 5 books of the bible!!

Post by Anointed10 »

I had a dream that I worked at Mc Donald's... I was on lunch so I was going to eat my favorite food(not at Mc Donald's) that I eat all the time! I walk around looking for someone who sold my favorite food but no one sold it! I went back to mc donald's and went to the back and decided to have chicken soup instead but I just didn't want it! I went up front to get a soda and I notice my manager was in! She came where I was and we were talking about child hoods! When I started talking about mine she was shocked! She went in her office and said "If you want to talk to me one on one you have to come in my office and shut the door behind you!" So I close the door and sat on this couch! She sat with me! I began to tell her everything! Then I said all I want is to have Greatness and To do something!! All I want is to be Great and have Greatness!!

Then she paused... And with exciting news she raised her hands and said if you want Greatness read the first Five books in the Bible!! the I woke up!

I have read the first books of the bible more then once! What does this mean?
Heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows. 10> Signifies the perfection of Divine order
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Anointed,

Could the Mcdonalds represent the current spiritual food that you are receiving. Are you getting fed good at your current church?

Not sure what your favorite food is but could it represent favoring a certain preacher or minister and not really open to certain people who preach at your church?

I do believe you will get some answers from reading the first 5 books of the bible. But remember they do deal with the law and we are free from the law in Christ Jesus.

Just some thoughts at first glance
Praying that you receive the interp

I also think the manager may represent a spiritual leader or angel
Truth Seeker
Anointed10
Platinum Member

Post by Anointed10 »

truth seeker thank you for your response...But currently I am not attending any church at this time. I have been away from a church home for over a year now! I do understand the importance of being covered but I do not go for other personal reasons! I read my bible, pray, and do all those things myself.
Heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even your God, has ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows. 10> Signifies the perfection of Divine order