Speaking with a prophet

Archives for 2008
Mona
Platinum Member

Speaking with a prophet

Post by Mona »

I had this dream that I was sitting with Victor the prophet. This prophet is very gifted in the way of seeing and hearing and prophesies over people in a very unique and special way.
He had a telephone hand piece made of frozen strawberries and was holding it up to his face as though he was answering a telephone. I was thinking the strawberry phone was a symbolism for me to understand and had something to do with my singing. Then he said to me When was I going to sing my song. Then I remember him saying he liked the way that I ran and that I was an attractive when I ran. I then remember showing him how I ran and he was complimenting on my running. Then Pastor Butler was on stage somewhere in front of a congregation outside in park location and was commenting on what Victor had said about me. He said that Victor wasn't operating in the flesh when he said he was attracted to my body while running and he was emphasizing a a spiritual nature and not a fleshly nature.

Then I remember I was getting ready to cook a Holiday Dinner and was going to make Turkey I believe. I am not certain but I think I was preparing a Thanksgiving meal. I was asking Victor if I was suppose to start the Turkey and he told me it wasn't time yet.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
cbass
Silver Member

your dream

Post by cbass »

Hey mona, neat dream! This is my take on it,,, disreguard it if it doesnt speak to your spirit...
Strawberry phone. To me this symbolizes that what he is receiving (hearing) from the lord bears fruit (spiritual fruit)
Him admiring the way you run sounds to me like he is admiring the your beauty as you run the race God has set before you.
The pastor confirming that the prophet was speaking spiritually and not physically.
not quite sure as to the remainder of the dream, but im sure you will get plenty of help from the moderators.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I forget to mention the strawberry where not whole strawberrys but cut in half. I could see the core of each strawberry. So the phone was made in strawberry parts. The strawberries were also frozen. Just as a Prophet they can only see in part and hear in part. So I believe I was asking the Lord if all the words I recieved from this prophet were true and I believe the Lord is showing that his word does bear fruit but not ready to be eaten until there are thawed. So I am waiting through the thawing period, I guess???

Thanks CBass for the edifying word. It helped me to piece together the fruit bearing and wittness of his spoken word. Very insightful. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Love In HIm
Mona
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.