Cant stop the ex husband dreams

Archives for 2008
barukh1
Platinum Member

Cant stop the ex husband dreams

Post by barukh1 »

I am having dreams about my ex husband and it is starting to really really bother me. I have not talked to him since 2000. To me they seem to be "tormenting" dreams. Telling me Im not worthy etc...Odd...but I rebuke it...I forgave him a long long time ago. He almost cost me my life. Im still praying he will get saved...How do I stop the dreams?????
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

The dreams may not actually be about the exhusband but about the past. Has the things from your past been trying to creep up and haunt you? Sort of like the enemy trying to make you think that you cannot be who you are in Jesus Christ because of the things of the past.

Lord Jesus seal her dreams with the sweetness of Holy Spirit and give her blessed peaceful sleep, in Your Name.

Blessings,
Joy
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

You hit that right on!!! That is exactly what is happening. Thank you so much for the prayer!
Blessing
Barukh1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Praise Jesus!
You are the righteousness of God through Christ Jesus.
Sleep in Peace for you are His Beloved.

Song of Solomon 8:5-7 (King James Version)

5Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

6Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

7Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you....tears of thanksgiving and praise to our King...you truly have been a blessing tonight!