short dream

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

short dream

Post by connie »

Bless the Lord,

Asking prayer for revelation or any Holy Spirit inspired insight into this short dream from last week:

I walked into a storage room that had shelves full of work related items. I could freely take whatever I wanted/needed and knew there was an abundance.

Next day, I walk into the same storage room and the shelves are almost empty. There are only a few scattered items on the shelves.

Then I heard or remembered the Lord speaking plainly and precisely to me.. He didn't speak in riddles and nothing He said required interpretation. :D End

Thank you for reading and/or praying.

His Love,

connie
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

The abundance and lack remind me of Joseph's interps of Pharoah's dreams. Since the items on the shelves are work related, I would guess this is referring to work/jobs? Do you own your own business? Also, don't know if it's important or not, but I was wondering if the number of shelves stood out to you or seemed significant?

Be blessed in abundance!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I'm wondering if this could possibly be prophetic concerning a scarecity of jobs in the future in North America? just a thought?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi Connie..
Do you remember what the Lord said to you? Or can you share it?

I felt this dream was showing that in places where there was once abundance there will soon be a lack. Also seeing that the Lord is preparing you and His children by giving you this dream. Seeing that in a sense He is saying to His children, while there is still time make sure you have all that you need..Not a "panick" dream but one of preparation.

I also heard the scripture:
Phillipians 4 11-13
11Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

12I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Discard whatever doesn't fit.
Love you sis.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Thank you to everyone who responded. I obviously haven't been on the board for awhile.

I'm still praying over this dream.

WFH, I don't remember anything specific that was spoken just that the Lord spoke plainly and very specifically and precisely. I was thrilled about that in the dream and when I awoke :D.

Keilani, i also thought of Joseph .. The shelves didn't stand out so much as the abundance of stock one day and lack of stock the next day.

Tal, I think I heard someone at work say the Prime minister of Canada mentioned a Recession in Canada, particulalrly in the Eastern provinces. I live in an oil- rich Province. (You do look as I saw you in my dreams :mrgreen: Tal., you dream girl)

The only phrase I've heard from the Lord in regard to the dream is "Nothing to work with".. I will post anything else and I do agree WFH this is not a dream to panic over. The Lord is the God of Peace and we are heirs of His peace and provision. He's a faithful God, amen?

Love and blessings to all,

connie
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

Hi Connie! I just read your dream and this is how I feel it means...just reaffirming part of what someone else already mentioned...

The Lord has 'stored' up resources and provision regarding your current 'work' or job. He's saying to you, take as much as you need for it now for tomorrow you may have nothing to work with. Meaning, don't take advantage of the fact that the resources will always be there assuming you can have access to it tomorrow, the provision is just for right now and to prepare.

I would pray and ask Him if He means to 'store up' the provision. Do you know what I mean? Like how the Israelites tried to store up the manna for fear of not having enough tomorrow and the manna grew worms. The Lord specifically told them to only take what they needed for each day. Instead many hoarded the food and it grew worms and decayed. Pray for clarity over what type of provision He has given and what to do with it.

Just my two cents...hope this helped! let me know if this speaks to you at all, or if its not even close. I'm practicing my interps!

Blessings!
Jaimee