Unknown Children from across the Street

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Unknown Children from across the Street

Post by leila78 »

I had a dream where I was in a car with my mum and dad and we were heading somewhere - I noticed a petrol station and then a few minutes later the engine sounded as if it was coasting/cut off - my mum asked my dad what was wrong, he said that we'd run out off oil and I said to him that we'd passed a petrol station and just passed a mechanics a few moments ago. My dad pulled over hoping to reserve the oil he had and plan where he was going to get the oil as he didn't want to turn back and it seemed like he didn't want to listen to my suggestion of going back.

As he was planning, an black old man was knocking on the window, I told my dad a few times that someone was there it was as if he didn’t hear me, then he suddenly opened his door and the man asked for directions to a place and thanked us. After this my dad turned around.

When we got back home I was getting changed and suddenly my sister called me and said someone called Eve from number 3 knocked - I didn't know Eve but number 3 was the cottage across the road, I told my sister to get the door since she was calling for both of us, she delayed and the lady had gone back across the street by the time I had opened my door. Seeing that I had opened the door, her young daughter came running across the street to greet me (in real life this lady has 3 grown sons - no daughter) and she smiled and said her name was 'Dougie', Eve gave me an envelop and introduced her self and her husband came over and introduced himself and started talking to me about his involvement in a curriculum - he said you're the one who was involved weren't you and before I could said anything he continued to ramble on about it. There was also an administrator from my church who I sense reports people and so I felt concerned that she would report any goings at my home, she seemed like a sister or relative to Eve. Five children including came from across the street to hug me and they wouldn't let go, this included Dougie, Dougie’s parents left and she was still hugging m, then finally she left - 4 of the children went back across the road and left their smallest sister who was a toddler and then they came to collect her.
Blessings,

L.