$20+3

Archives for 2008
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

$20+3

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I dreamed that my sibilings and myself were at this event where there were tables. People were sitting at their tables and we decided to walk around when I spotted a bill stuck under one of the leg of the table. Since I saw that my brother was about to spot the money I quickly block his way long enough to heads towards it. I got under the table and realize it was not $5 like I thought, but $20. I took it and showed my siblings. I planned to buy them lunch. But I started feeling guilty and wanted to at least find the owner of this money.

By this time the $20 was turned into two $10. I went to the people who were sitting at the table that the money was under and asked them if they've lost a $20, but they said no. But there was this girl who asked me if I have found $1 and I told her no. When I was walking back to my table not yet finding the owner of the money, I notice that not only did I have the two $10, but I also had three dollars that came out of nowhere.

Dream ends.
Humblesteps
Silver Member

$20+3

Post by Humblesteps »

Missyjojo88,

First let me say that you dream showed the humbleness of your heart which I noticed right away, a Godly heart. As for the amounts, I can only share what these numbers mean but someone else may be able to further elaborate on what the spirit is showing them.
23: speaks of abundance, plenty, prosperity and wealth.
10: (Yod):government, restoration,pastor, law, trial, testing and in the bible refers to 10 plaques, ten commandments and wilderness.
5: (hay) grace, redemption, atonement, favor, life, divine name of God; anointings, cross and new song.
3: fullness, Godhead, trinity, and complete.
When I think of table it speaks to me, of a place of communication, coming together for meals with family or friends or a place to share ideas; and fellowship. Money out of nowhere: sudden blessings.

God bless!