a tree during autumn

Archives for 2008
grace_full1
Diamond Member

a tree during autumn

Post by grace_full1 »

I had a really short vision yesterday.

I saw a really tall tree. The leaves on it were a beautiful shade of yellow like during the autumn. (it was an oak) (I knew this somehow even though I didn't see the leaves up close)

I though about the scripture of Oaks of righteousness for the display of God's splendor (but am wondering what autumn speaks to ya'll) Harvest, prep for winter??? anything else?
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Though I wish I could give you a clear interpretation. What came to mind is a change. Fall is a season of "definite" change. I immediately resonated with your posting because I posted a dream similar to yours yesterday. The colour yellow you described reminded me of the vibrancy in my dream (but I saw red, yellow, & browns)...

Very interesting.....these verses came to mind as you mentioned above

Isaiah 61:2-4
They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

2 Tim 4:2-3
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Post by grace_full1 »

Thanks for responding. I didn't catch your posting yesterday I'm off to go look.

I didn't think about autumn being a season of "change" but it fits.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Grace_full1,

I thought that it was a time of transition for you. An Oak Tree represents great strength and durability also trees can represent leaders, organisations nations or kingdoms,

daniel 4:10

hope this helps,
Blessings,

L.