A doctor's report

Archives for 2008
souledonHim
Gold Member

A doctor's report

Post by souledonHim »

Dreamt about my brothers' children and step children. The phone rang and I answered and it was the doctor and he asked if I was the one taking care of the children and I told him no. He then told me that djoe, one of the step-children had Juvenile diabetes. I then get off the phone to go tell my brother what the doctor said. He is sitting and my Mom and Dad are also their with him. They are both deceased IRL. Once I told him he starts to write down what I say in his computer as if he is writing a book or story. I notice that my Mom and Dad are standing around him.

A little info on my brother and family. His stepchildren constantly get him in trouble with his wife and as of now they are separated.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I'm not sure if the full name of the boy is "Joseph" but if it is that name can mean "God will add" or I always think of "increase".

This is what I found for the definition of juvenile diabetes:
Type 1 diabetes, also called juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a disorder of the body's immune system -- that is, its system for protecting itself from viruses, bacteria or any "foreign"
Seeing that the Lord is showing you that "increase" is being stopped or hindered because the wall of defense has been torn down between these children and your brother. It seems that healing needs to take place in some areas to build a trust back.

I was also seeing that your brother needs to write it down and make it plain. Hearing that scripture about writing the vision down. Seeing that your mom and dad could be symbolic of the HolySpirit and the Lord..standing with Him as He is going through this time of trouble. The book or story could be his testimony that will come out of this.

I hope this helps.
If not please discard.
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

WaitingforHim, thanks for the reply. I will send this to my brother and have him pray about it.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.