Wedding

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wedding

Post by Warrior Princess »

Last night I dreamed that I got married, kissed the groom and went to my mom and dad's house for the reception which was dark and gloomy and old (it had ancient character, very cool) and the thing that really stood out to me was that there were no Christmas decorations...no joy, no life in this house.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Could this be that as you are drawing closer to God you may be reflecting on the past, or perhaps letting you know old things have passed away? I know what I'm trying to get out but haven't been able to put it into words. Anyway just some thoughts.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hmm...I'm thinking this could be about the mainstream church.
~Warrior Princess
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I also felt this was more for you although I do know God is true interpreter and He will show you all truth.

I felt that as you come together with your destiny, kissing destiny, that you may not be able to remain where you were, in the church or in the ways of your past, because it will no longer "celebrate" the birth of what Christ has given to you, "Christmas decorations-Christmas being the birth of Christ".

Really seeing this also interlinked with the other dream you had with going to the mountaintop. Just agreeing in my spirit with Eagle in the sense that it does seem that the Lord is calling you away from past things or places and into the destiny that He has awaiting you. It seems you have embraced and agreed with the destiny He has for you but the place you are currently in can't or won't embrace it..?

HOpe this helps. If not please discard.
Love you lots.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Well, since I don't know what "it" is yet, hard to know if it will work where I am or not, I guess.

It's kind of interesting that a lot of times I have dreams directly related to something that has happened that day, or something I have talked about that day with someone. Like this one...a friend and I were discussing how a lot of mainstream churches are dead and how can we could change that.
~Warrior Princess