Every thing made new in a three part series.

Archives for 2008
hisbeauty4ashes

Every thing made new in a three part series.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Blessings my friends. Like I have shared with you all in other dreams, the Lord keeps giving me a series of dreams all night they all have different story lines but the main subject remains the same in the dreams. Here we go.

Dream, A

All of a sudden I had a radical complete make over in the natural and in the spiritual. My hair had a new cut and color, like IRL,and my cloths where changed into a new and different style, I moved to another state and in a new house, and had a new car. But it seemed as if everything that I received that was new in the Lord it all came with a price because every one saw the changes and tried to cause problems for me and things came at me out of no where. But I was dressed in a pure white suit as I walked through this new place and transition and new obstacles.

Dream B,

I was in this new place and all of a sudden a friend I had known nine years ago who I thought I would never see or be reconciled with shows up in my life and we talk. We decided to go out and get something to eat it was as if we never had anything between us. As we get to the restaurant and we are sitting down waiting for our food I am marveling how God took the impossible and made it possible in this friendship because it was totally ruined and there was no hope for repair. wow My friend asked me what I was thinking and I said," I am amazed how the Lord brought us back together in friendship when I thought it was gone forever."

Dream C,

I am in the new place with my new house, car, cloths,state. One of my friends Kathryn who I have not see in five years, every since she got married shows up.We catch up on things and we go out to walk in the park. My friend had to go to the bathroom so we walk over to where the bathrooms are and she goes inside. I think to myself I need to take my five capsules of something so I go into the bathroom to try and get water out of the sink to take my capsules. Kathryn smiles at me and says, what are you doing? I tell her i am trying to take my pills. I then go out and find a water fountain because I had a hard time swallowing the pills drinking out of the sink in the bathroom.

Okay any insight would be great. Thanks for reading this long dream. hee hee!

Jeanie big hug
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Scene 1--seems as if this is promotion to a new level in Him where everything is new.
it all came with a price because every one saw the changes and tried to cause problems for me and things came at me out of no where. But I was dressed in a pure white suit
As Joyce Meyer says "new level, new devils"! But you being clothed in white indicates that you will overcome (like the saints spoken of in Rev whose garments are white).

Scene 2--this speaks to me of a restoration and reconciliation of the valuable things in your life that you thought you had lost forever.

Scene 3--not too sure about the pills....but the thing that sticks out is the number 5 appears twice. I know 5 can represent grace--maybe it speaks of Him giving you grace in this season.

Oh, found this scripture--thought it may help:

Pro 17:22

A merry 8056 heart 3820 doeth good 3190 (8686) [like] a medicine 1456: but a broken 5218 spirit 7307 drieth 3001 (8762) the bones 1634.

Be blessed to overflowing!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Thank you so much precious one. May you be Blesses and have a Merry Christmas.

Jeanie