Old flame and family photos

Archives for 2008
leila78
Diamond Member

Old flame and family photos

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I would be grateful for your thoughts/interpretations of this dream.

In the living room of our house was a dresser table with two draws, this was very elegant and beautiful with a photo album on it. As I went into the room I noticed that the carpet had been removed and there were a few old newspapers on the floor. A man I used to have feelings for was standing in the right corner of the room. He came over and showed me that 2 were photos and one was a highly detailed sketch of him, his brother, mother and deceased father in the form of family portraits. He had covered the face of his father with a silver stickers on the photos, when I asked him why, he said that the photos would go for a high price, when I asked him why he hadn't done the same to the sketch, he said that it wouldn't matter but it seemed like the high price was to do with his fathers face.

I looked out of the window and I saw the sister just after me coming out of a car with her friends, I said that’s my sister and he wasn't too interested. We went into the hallway and the structure of the house had changed or I immediately had a view/clip of a different building. I saw a lawyer I used to work for walking towards me looking directly at me and I hid but he actually didn't see me and he headed for his door and I heard it slammed shut. (this lawyer tried to pull the wool over my eyes regarding a certain matter regarding the hiring of staff - I found out about it saw the evidence and left abruptly - the man with the photo is also a qualified laywer).

Maybe sometime had passed as my sister was in the house and had changed. I introduced him to my sister. My older sister came with her daughter but she had grown into a really big baby and hair had really grown thick (she is 6 months now)

We decided to go out and I went to get changed when I came down stairs I found the guy asleep on the floor in the back room near the patio window with his legs and feet turned up in a funny position, my niece was stirring from her sleep in the rocker and I quickly changed from a denim jean skirt to jean trousers on the sofa. I picked her up and she released a bit of gas but seemed to be embarrassed as an adult would - she seemed very perceptive even though she was a baby. He woke up from his sleep. My sisters were in the kitchen and were finishing up so we could all go out together.

(the funny thing is that apart from a brief dream of him asking my mum a few questions - I have never dreamed about this person which is surprising for the amount of time liked him! I also noticed that there wasn't the usual tension that there had been when I had met him on occasions)
Blessings,

L.