We were given a residence

Archives for 2008
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

We were given a residence

Post by Luke145Woman »

I had this dream in the early hours of this morning:

My husband and I were house-hunting and a real estate agent took us to this very elegant condominium complex. We didn't want a condo, as we have been wanting a house on a little bit of land with peace and quiet. But, this complex was gorgeous! It was like a 5-star resort! Right on the beach in San Diego area.

The realtor takes us through the lobby, giving us a tour of the elegant facilities - pools, spas, restaurants, stores, fitness facilities, etc. We go up to the top floor and she show us this magnificent, very large condo. It was approx 5,000 sq ft, with a huge gourmet kitchen (which I fell in love with!), and an enormous living room with 180 degree views of the ocean and downtown San Diego and the bay. The rooms seemed to go on and on, and was so beautiful!

My husband and I kept looking at each other, wondering how we could afford this... and also knowing we had really wanted a house more in the country than in the hub-bub of a city... yet, we were so impressed with this condo, had never seen anything so classy.

We told the realtor there was no way we could afford it, and she said "Oh no, this is ALREADY yours! The price has been paid and it is now yours!"

I woke up at that point.