Ears filled with coins

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Ears filled with coins

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream my youngest daughter came up to me with her ears filled with silver coins. Quarters, nickels, and dimes. I asked her how they got there and she said that she put them in there. I was imagining that it was because she was just a little kid.

I started pulling them out and there were an abundance of them. (totally unrealistic) Then I seen a clothes hanger, a white one. I couldn't understand how she got that in there! I pulled it out.

Then it was as though I was in her ear canal walking around. Other people were in there too. I was making sure there wasn't anything else in there that I couldn't see from the outside. Of course when I seen myself in the ear canal it seemed that it was huge and that is how we were walking around in there. Strange dream.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Silver coins--I'm thinking represents wisdom here and the people in her ear canal are those who put godly wisdom in your daughter's ears.

Don't know why it would be your daughter in the dream though...

Clothes hanger--maybe "closed hangar" in that she is mindful of what goes in there since a hangar can be a type of housing area for planes. Don't know if this would mean filtering out what is going in the ear gates and thus affecting the mind in regards to a ministry....

I did notice that this is the second dream you had with a "canal".
A canal can also be defined as a passageway for ships whatnot. Found this scripture--hope it helps and be greatly blessed WFH!

Oh! And the enclosed scripture was meant in regards to naysayers who may come against what you have been directed of the Lord to do (kinda like keeping your "hangar closed" against that which speaks against God's directions to you).

Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Mat 7:14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.