Coffee Cup Dream

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Coffee Cup Dream

Post by Warrior Princess »

Me and some other people were about to go up to the house on top the mountain when a witch showed up at the bottom of the mountain, offering to make people fly.

Next, I was in the house of an old friend I haven't seen in years (although the house was unfamiliar), my friend Mike (Michael) and his roommates lived there and he wasn't actually there, but he called while I was there and was telling me about a food pantry ministry they needed help with. While he was talking, I went in the bathroom and was putting make up on, green sparkly eyeshadow specifically.

Then someone handed me a white ceramic type coffee cup full of coffee, I couldn't see who, that had 2 names on it, like this:

Abby
Jennifer

Any thoughts?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wow, Abigail is the female form of Abraham who had "great faith" and it also means "joy of my father or father rejoices." Jennifer is a form of "Guinevere," and someone mentioned these exact words to me in a conversation recently!
~Warrior Princess
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Me and some other people were about to go up to the house on top the mountain when a witch showed up at the bottom of the mountain, offering to make people fly.
Seeing that God is calling you higher and as you get ready to go their will be opposition from the enemy. Seeing that you won't be alone in where the Lord is calling you but there are other people that will be going up with you..This could be a call to some sort of ministry that the Lord holds "High" in the spirit. Seeing that the Lord is exposing that what tries to hinder others from going up is a witchcraft spirit that is trying to manipulate the people making them think they can soar without being high in the spirit. When I think of the mountaintop I always think of a place of communion with the Lord..prayer, relationship. And you can't soar or fly without your relationship being right.
Next, I was in the house of an old friend I haven't seen in years (although the house was unfamiliar), my friend Mike (Michael) and his roommates lived there and he wasn't actually there, but he called while I was there and was telling me about a food pantry ministry they needed help with. While he was talking, I went in the bathroom and was putting make up on, green sparkly eyeshadow specifically.
Michael can mean "Who is like God?"
Green can speak of Life, provision, peace.
Wondering if this part is the Lord calling you out of the past and into the place of prosperity and peace which you will find in this ministry that He is calling you to. Could it have anything to do with feeding those in need of spiritual food? Also seeing that you are preparing yourself for what the Lord has for you by covering your "vision" in life...or things that speak life into this vision.

Then someone handed me a white ceramic type coffee cup full of coffee, I couldn't see who, that had 2 names on it, like this:
Seeing this as a wake-up call or alert to you. Abby can mean "God's will" and Jennifer can mean "Fair and Trusting".

So I was seeing this as a wake up call to you that you need to trust in God that this is His will for your life.

Interp:
I am seeing this dream as a confirmation dream that perhaps you have asked of the Lord. Seeing that the Lord is calling you and possibly others that you are wanting to be in a ministry with to come up higher in HIM. To prayer and seeking His face. AS you do this I am seeing two things. One, you will all face attacks from the enemy in which he will try to manipulate or control some areas with the people that go with you. The Lord showed you this so you can pray and break this. Two, that as you go higher in Him, seeking Him, that He will call you out of the past and into the ministry and destiny that He has laid out for you in this ministry of feeding others spiritually. Continue to cover your vision that He has given to you with words of life and prosperity. And remain in a place of humility and cleanliness before HIM (bathroom). I believe this dream was an alert or wake up call that He has served to you to show you the will He has for your life and that you can put your trust in HIM, the author and finisher of your faith.

IF any of this doesn't resinate in your spirit please discard this.
Love you lots.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thank you, Waiting. A lot of this does agree with what I have been seeing. In a past dream, I was in a class room and everyone else had cups like sports bottles, but mine was a disposable one. I prayed about it and he said it was because I hadn't gotten my assignment yet. So, I was really excited when he handed this coffee cup to me! It has some significance actually, and the names on it as I mentioned, too.

Can't wait to see what the calling turns out to be...have been expecting it for a little while now from the dreams he has been giving.

Thanks for your reply. :)
~Warrior Princess
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Do you like to teach others or lead them spiritually?
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

From Name-Meanings.com

Abby
God Is Joy

Origin: Hebrew

Jennifer
White Wave

Origin: Welsh

Here's what I am seeing and it actually goes with WFH's interp.
I see this part of the dream as a warning to you that as you and other climb higher in Jesus to beware of someone offering an easier route.
I am wondering if the ministry is one of giving and providing provision to some that are in need. The green eyeshadow may represent the ability to see the needed provision.

Abby
Jennifer
I am seeing the coffee as a boost or a wake up type call for you.
I believe Holy Spirit may also be saying to you that God is your Joy and He will come in on a White Wave of the Holy Spirit.
(BTW Abigail is a Hebrew form of my name :mrgreen: )

Blessings on you,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

How do you know what name meanings to go with? I have a couple sites that have name meanings and they are all different and then I recently picked up a name book that is supposed to be a christian name book called "The Name Book" by Dorothy Astoria and in it are the names, a scripture that goes with the name and the spiritual connotation , inherent meaning, and where it comes from.

I get confused with this name stuff... :lol:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I go with what I am feeling the Holy Spirit leading, as I know you do too. I also go to the Bible and see if the name is there, I just happened to know Abigail is and that it is a Hebrew name that means the same as Joyce/Joy.

This is a good source to look up names:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lex ... =H26&t=KJV

Most of the name meanings should be very close in meanings even if they are from different sources.

Like Strongs Concordance shows:
Abigail = "my father is joy"

And Name-Meanings.com shows:
From Name-Meanings.com
Abby
God Is Joy

Your source says:
Abby can mean "God's will" So to me being in God's will is perfect Joy, is it not?

They all go together or should.

Blessings,
Joy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

gotcha :wink:
Gotta Love my lady of wisdom over there...JOY!
kisses.
WFH
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The coffee cup is related to a person, and as I was saying before, it has represented the job God has for me to do in past dreams, and also has meant protection by this person in a couple of visions. This person and I actually had a conversation about the relationship between husbands and wives...he was talking about Arthur and Guinevere and had said that Guinevere was supposed to guard Arthur's heart. When I looked up Jennifer, I found it is a form of Guinevere. So this is what I get from the names: "joy of the will of God" and "protector of the heart."

Put it all together, and what do you got? LOL
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I just remembered the last name of that old friend..."Michael Johnson." Someone mentioned that "Michael" means "one who is like God." I just looked up "Johnson," it means "Jehovah has favored."

Wow...kinda gives me shivers. :)
~Warrior Princess