dream of friend breaking up with boyfriend

Archives for 2008
youngpropheticdreamer

dream of friend breaking up with boyfriend

Post by youngpropheticdreamer »

Hi guys:

A few nights ago I had a dream that a girl that I consider a close friend, almost like a younger sister to me broke up with her boyfriend in the dream. This same girl I have prayed for almost every day since I met her about 12 years ago as she lost her dad to a heart attack a year before I met her. Her family and I have done a lot together over the years and are good friends.. She is about 8 years younger than me making her in her early 20's. In the dream, she was very distraught about losing her boyfriend and didn't know what to do. She looked very insecure in the dream. I was there counselling her and advising her that anything we place before God and anything we think we need that defines us outside of Christ will be torn out of us so that Christ gets the full glory. I remember telling her in the dream, that even positions in life, relationships in the opposite sex, anything that would try to fill an unmet need that Jesus can't fill, will ultimately not work. I remember telling her about my life and all the things I needed or at least I thought defined who I was outside of Christ and how God prevented them from working until I knew who I was in Christ. I counselled her to know who God was to her first before dating again and not let anything take the place of God. I then woke up.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Neat dream, sounds very specific to me. I would definately counsel you to take this in private intercessory prayer for her before you approach her publically. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas. Take care and God Bless.

in Christ,