Repetitive topic...

Archives for 2008
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Repetitive topic...

Post by dbliss22 »

Merry Christmas!

I haven't been on here in quite a while, but I have been having dreams about the same thing over and over for some time now.

It's my old truck. I used to have this big truck that I loved, but ended up having to sell it due to financial issues. I don't know why but I always have dreams that I get it back or buy it back somehow. Maybe the whole "the enemy will have to repay many times what he has taken" message? That's kinda what I'm feeling as I am writing this...don't know if thats the spirit or the head talking...

Anyways...always appreciate the input...

Happy Holidays,

D. Bliss
Psalms 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

That was exactly what I felt the Lord was showing you..
Love you much.
Father, I ask for a release of all that the enemy has stolen from dbliss and double for their trouble in Jesus name!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

When I have repetitive dreams, it's usually because I'm missing the message or don't yet have full revelation so Papa keeps bringing it to my attention.

A truck is a mode of transportation...a means of moving/transporting one from one location to another...from glory to glory is what I'm hearing now. What caught my attention is your description of your truck: old. To me old says familiar...comfortable...and not going anywhere fast.

I wonder if Papa is preparing you for a time of transition...moving you out of your comfort zone into a time when old things are passed away and all things become new. A time for change...a new season....acceleration..

I see a brilliant whirlwind as it touches down and rises to greater heights. I believe Papa is encouraging you...in the days to come, when it seems things are spinning out of control, just hold on to Him and fear not...He is taking you to a new level.

in obedience,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Thank you both for your insights

It's funny how something so small as a truck can mean something on many different levels...

The returning what the enemy has stolen definitely sticks to me... I know it is all coming back and he has stolen a lot from me and mine... at least he thought he did haha

But discerning your words also ring true... I had a dream not too long ago (well I still don't know what to call it... it was just blackness and the Lord speaking things to me) where the Lord explained that my faith would not be like stepping stones... and that when the time came it would just jump to a high level... the "brilliant" whirlwind stuck out to me... everything in the past year and a half or so has felt like that... and I'm sure it will continue to feel like that until I am settled in the place the Lord has prepared...
Psalms 144:1