afraid to close my eyes.

Archives for 2008
Tic
Silver Member

afraid to close my eyes.

Post by Tic »

I have just awakened from a series or dream where i am feeling the physical actions is the dreams as if the are very very real. These dreams started out with me being lifted/hovering in the air. And have progressed to me being atacked by a women that is the process of being frozen. She keeps trying to grab mu crotch area. When she got close to me I could see she was not a women at all! Her face is dead and her eyes are black and I was scared! Very very scared. I call out For the Lord! I woke up and began to pray for the Holy Spirit. I am afraid to go backk to bed. I am posting this in both the dream and prayer forum. Write know the parable about the seed on the four stories is running through my mind! The seed in the thorns and weeds. My enemies draw near O, Lord. My God bring your protection on to me sheild me with faith. Do not let my enemies over take me!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I have just awakened from a series or dream where i am feeling the physical actions is the dreams as if the are very very real.
I think most of us have had these type dreams, although I don't have them very often. Sometimes they have been so real that I have to wake up and figure out where I am.
These dreams started out with me being lifted/hovering in the air.
I am seeing this as being elevated in the things of God, understanding, prayer life, searching out for Holy Spirit. All these bring you to a new level of God, spiritually speaking.
And have progressed to me being atacked by a women that is the process of being frozen. She keeps trying to grab mu crotch area.

I am seeing this as a place that the woman/demon knows is weak in you. There is a good thing here in that the woman is in the process of being frozen, to me this means she is loosing power. I see this as her making a last effort to grab you in a area of weakness.
When she got close to me I could see she was not a women at all! Her face is dead and her eyes are black and I was scared! Very very scared.

Seeing this also as her being almost "gone" .
I call out For the Lord! I woke up and began to pray for the Holy Spirit.

You can never go wrong here :mrgreen:
I am afraid to go backk to bed. I am posting this in both the dream and prayer forum. Write know the parable about the seed on the four stories is running through my mind! The seed in the thorns and weeds. My enemies draw near O, Lord. My God bring your protection on to me sheild me with faith. Do not let my enemies over take me!
The Lord may be wanting you to look at these Scriptures. The seed in these Scriptures are referring to the Word of God and how it grows when planted.

Blessings,
Joy
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

Thank you, wow after rereading what I wrote there it is hard to belive you could make sense of that sorry I think I was still half asleep when I wrote that down!

I was able to sleep the rest of the nigh with out a peep!

Joy to dream thanks for your encouraging words! I think that the part of the dream where I was floating and the part that I was being attacked were two different dreams now that I think about it. I woke up and fell back asleep a few times that nihgt.