Clouds, Whales, Number 8

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Clouds, Whales, Number 8

Post by Truth Seeker »

A couple of nights ago, I had a series of dreams and one of them was me standing outside and as some people walked by I looked up in the sky (day time) at the clouds and they started to gather in a whirlwind. I asked the people that walked by "do you see that" but they didn't see it.

Then next to the whirlwind I say a lot of whales in the sky forming the number 8 real big in the sky. By time the whales finish forming the 8 it was pure white like the color of clouds.

It was an WOW feeling seeing this take place.

Praying for interpretation from God. Just wanted to share with everyone.

I've only had one other dream about whales close to 2 years ago and it had to do with judgement.

The feeling was totally different in this one from the first one
Truth Seeker
cbass
Silver Member

whales

Post by cbass »

hey truth seeker. I had a dream about whales last night too. if you figure out what whales stand for,, let me know k? thanks.
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I found this,, mabey it will help:

whale Ancient, grand, wisdom, intuition, or the subconscious. Authentic personal power, integrity, or good will. Dreaming of this animal can represent:
Having too much of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being less this way
Not having enough of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being more like this
Someone or something in your real life with whom you associate one of these qualities (an event, situation, threat, etc.)
For more clues, pay attention to what the animal was doing or any particular characteristic that stood out.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Truth Seeker,
Whales are really big fish, 8 is the number of new beginnings. Of course the whales being in the air and not in the sea must mean something also. I wonder if the whales are representing large ministries that are going to be taken higher or out of their comfort zones for a new beginning.

Just some thoughts........

Blessings,
Joy
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey cbass,

Added a comment to your beached whale dream.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Hey Joy,

Thanks for your insight.

I see the whirlwind of clouds as the Holy Spirit and the number 8 as a new beginning. Not sure if this relates to me, the church I attend etc.
Truth Seeker