HUGE WAVES

Archives for 2008
Lifespeaker

HUGE WAVES

Post by Lifespeaker »

Off and on for years I would dream of huge waves over taking me. I did have a dream in which that was happening and Jesus was with me. I came through it and have had peace about the dreams since then. However, today a friend mentioned having many dreams about waves over taking her. So the question came up as to what huge waves mean.

I had never thought about it but now I'm wondering if God isn't trying to tell both of us something. The dreams have been in varying contexts.

Blessings.
Peggy
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Peggy,
Waves can represent the Holy Spirit. It all depends on the rest of the dream. They could also represent drowning in the cares of the world, etc. Maybe you can post her dream and someone will get revelation from Holy Spirit.

Blessings,
Joy
Lifespeaker

Post by Lifespeaker »

Thanks, Joy.

We only shared a couple dreams but I'll ask her if she wants to share the details and I'll post, if she doesn't want to join in here.

Today after discovering this common ground I found Bible verses that also made me think about the waves of doctrine and being over come by the waves of adversity or schemes of the devil.

Sure appreciate your input and will add this and pray over all of it.
Peggy