nw usa volcanoes

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

nw usa volcanoes

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
have been frustrated as of late and not recording dreams but this one was just too big..........
the dream.......
I walked onto a field where lots of children were playing, sports and games and the like......I was watching them and it seemed helping to supervise a little.............then I looked on the horizon and saw the north west volcanoes lined up in a row slightly offset to the the right for me to see each one clearly......I moved over a little to move away from a treetop or two that blocked a little in the distance but wow............Mt. Rainer was first, then St. Helens which was smoking at the top, then I think Hood, Baker, and Adams...in that order......I turned because I wanted others to see this and I could get no one to look and the two women looked and it was like oh, ok........
I looked back because in the dream I knew this was important because they are not in this order......then suddenly Mt saint helens moved in front of Mt. rainier and blew two large blows into the sky.....as it did this I suddenly was looking at it in a truck rearview mirror - you know the kind that sticks out from the truck real far....it connects at the top goes out to the mirrior then curves back around at the bottom and goes back to the truck - then after the second shoot into the air I was looking at them normal again...and I slowly woke up looking at them.......................
this dream brought back memories because in May 1980 I was in a play field umping a baseball game and I stopped the game so we could watch the mountain blow its top..........
I did some research and found there are other volcanoes too in the nw was but these I know by sight............
I am also wondering if this might be in anyway connected to my nw event that I have been having dreams and visions about for the last 14 years............oh well just do not know............I just know this was important............
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

just adding
the time was spring to early summer............
I did some looking up meanings.....and the rearview mirror talks of past, so could me beening in a field of kids again watching it blow......the number two can be a witness....volcanoes judgement build up.....to put it mildly these five mountians would do a lot of damage not only to the region but to the usa......not only in death toll but in production of goods and services, paid taxes and other services because the winds would blow the clouds of dust east and change the landscape and even the climate..........well I am not sure of the direction so as always I just sit and wait..............
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry