many dreams - this one a doozy - please help

Archives for 2008
gsiverson

many dreams - this one a doozy - please help

Post by gsiverson »

I am a single Christian woman, age 45, who has had visions and dreams since I was a young child. I have been getting an increasing # of dreams and visions over the past several years, and this one was one of the most significant. I need help in interpreting them, as they all relate to each other. I was awakened at 2 in the morning following the following dream, and knew it was another one that I should record. Here is what I saw:

I was in my house, only it was huge. It was nighttime and there weren't many lights on in the house. There was a dark, intense storm raging outside with torrential rain and thunder - a lot of dark blues, black and grey colors. The roof, which was new, started to leak. I was frantically trying to shut all the windows to keep the water out, and I think I was in my bedroom. I was frightened. As I ventured out to other rooms in the house, I saw water pouring in from several leaks in the roof because areas of the had not been adequately covered by the new roofing. The water was rising and ruining my new furniture. I have 3 kitties and they were scared, so I wanted to protect them. I looked down at my camera bags, which had my pro cameras in them. The bags were full of water and the camera were submerges. But I remember thinking in my dream thatcameras can be fixed, and they will dry out. In the morning, strangers and famkly came over to help me clean up. The house was full of people. I had made several improvements and upgrades to the home, including new windows and a new room addition, and I was showing a repairman and my brother around so they could see what had been done. The new room addition wasn't completed yet, however. It had white walls that weren't yet painted. Then I saw the roofer, and I stood up for myself and told him that until the roof was fully repaired, I would not pay him. My Mom came into the picture, and she pointed out other damage that had been done as a result of the defective roof workmanship. I reluctantly agreed to charge the roofer for the damaged new furniture. My 4 year old niece, Olivia, and some other children were playing on a small staircase (about 2 or 3 steps) that was near the entryway of the house. A kind, gentle pretty black woman, who I think was an insurance adjuster, began speaking with me about the losses incurred. I told her that those losses did not compare to the difficulty of losing Mike (a man I still love, but who has chosen to not be in my life anymore). I told the woman that I missed him and loved him, and that I had many regrets. The woman told me that she would pray 3 prayers for Mike and for me. Two prayers would go up and one would come down. I got the impression that she was saying that a prayer each for Mike and me would be lifted up, and then God's direction would be released to come back to us both... it wasn't quite clear though. The woman looked kindly in my eyes, and she had a warm, lips-together smile. She said that Mike will com back, and she'll pray. But she will pray only those three prayers because God knows the prayers already. She told me that I am adorable, and that my personality is magnetic. The house was still very busy with people, and there was a lot of sunlight filling the rooms. There was also a lot of damage from the storm.

Then I happened to notice that Mike was there. He wasn't talking to anyone. He was just quietly standing off to the side and watching. I hadn't noticed when he arrived, so did not know how long he'd been watching. I thought to myself that if I can get Olivia to play with me, Mike will see how much fun I am - that kids love me - maybe that will encourage him to be receptive to me. Olivia and I played for a bit, but then she decided that she didn't want to play with me (not in a negative way). She went over to Mike, grabbed his hand, and he then started to play with her, and he was laughing. Then Mike came over to me and tentatively said thathe'd like me to spend time with him at his house - that I should come up and visit him. He also said that if my house was too damaged to live in, I could stay with him for awhile. Somehow I knew that he was telling me that he wanted me in his life, and that he was afraid - scared to ask me directly, with total openness. I smiled a huge smile and threw my arms around his neck and told him that I'd like that very much. He kiissed me on the lips, was smiling and looking into my eyes. (The dream was so vivid that I could even smell him and feel his touch.) We then were interacting with others in my house. I introduced him to my family, and we were holding hand and everyone was smiling at us. My 102 year old Grandma was there and she adored Mike. Her body was weak and frail, and Mike carried her or danced with her (a little unclear). But then I got the impression that Grandma died, and shw was covered in a purple cloth - her body horizontal - like a tarp/covering over a corpse at a police scene. Then Mike pulled me to a more private seating area near the front of my house, off the entrance. He wanted to be alone with me, but he didn't mind if the others saw that we were in the room together. Helooked at me with pure love, stroked my face with his hand, and pulled me toward him. We were then reclining on the sofa - not in a sexual way - was very tender and affectionate - like cuddling and facing each other. He was smiling and his eyes were twinkling. He brushed some hair away from my eyes and then I realized that I was wearing my glasses and and that I didn't have any make-up on. I felt embarrassed and shy about being "ugly". I took off my glasses, but Mike did not even notice it. He didn't see anything different in me with or without glasses. Then he laughed and tickled me, and said that he knew I was the one - he knew I was his - the moment I stepped off the airplane with all my luggage. I playfully hit him and said "You did not!" He nodded his head yes and said "Oh yes I did!" Then I asked him shy didn't he ever tell me that before? He did not answer that question. Mike started choking and coughing and grabbing his throat. He said he has some sort of throat condition. It was hard for me to understand what he was saying because he was coughing so hard. He motioned for a damp towel and a glass of water. I was panicked and trying to help him by slapping his back. I thought he was going to die and that he was choking on something he has swallowed. Mike was not panicked, however, and said that it was a condition that hits him sometimes. Then he started to cough up a slimy, pink goo. I ran to the kitchen and was frantically trying to dampen a towel from the sink faucet, and fill a glass of water. There were others in the kitchen too. Mike then stumbled into the kitchen and got something he needed for himself, and he had another person help him. Then I gave him another 2nd thing that he needed. (Not sure what exactly, however - perhaps a glass of water.) I did not get it all right at first - what he needed- because I was frantic he was dying. Mike recovered, and we cuddled on the sofa again. Then Mike started coughing again. He coughed up more of the pink goo and it stained the furniture. Some of it also landed on me, but I wasn't alarmed. I was focused on Mike and didn't care if some goo landed on me. I remember it being key that Mike allowed himself to get me dirty - to allow me to be close enough for that to happen. Neither of us let the goo diminish our focus on each other. This time I was calmer and knew what to do. I wiped the goo off the sofa, but it left a slight stain. I did not care about the stain. Then Mike took my hand and we ran up a staircase to the 2nd floor. Mike and I reached the 2nd floor hallway and were were laughing and happy. We both had a little goo still splattered on us. We were running down the hallwya and by an open window that had sunlight streaming in. All the guest were still downstaiirs, and only Mike and I were upstairs.

That is end of the dream. Several other dreams have also been given to me that are similar, and/or have stories that relate to this one.