daughter dreamed of shooting.

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

daughter dreamed of shooting.

Post by WaitingforHim »

My 7 yr. old daughter had this dream.

There was a boy who I think was my cousin named "Michael" and another boy that looked like me but wasn't. They both had guns and were shooting at each other...Then the one boy pointed the gun at me and was just about to shoot me and I woke up.

Irl the cousin Michael doesn't ever see us except on holidays. And we have no guns, not even toy ones.

For your prayerful consideration.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Hi WaitingforHim,
Sounds like a warning dream regarding a coming attack from the enemy. I would pray against bullying and destructive words aimed at your daughter. If you don't already do this, I would suggest anointing and praying over your daughter every morning. You know the old saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me" - one big lie. You'd be surprised at the damage words do. I can't help but think about the young girl that committed suicide because of the words a woman, pretending to be a young boy over the internet, said to her.
Pro 18:21 "Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."
Jam 3:8 "But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Amen sis..
I am praying for her. She gets schooled at home and isn't really subject to anyone saying hurtful things to her except by her own sisters..ugh...That one is the one I worry about. I always talk to them about using good words and the very scriptures you have given to me..but you know how brothers and sisters are! I will continue to pray for her..

Thank you for taking the time.
Love you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.