related to Carolyn kennedy?

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

related to Carolyn kennedy?

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

In this dream i see myself on a porch of a house. The porch looks like a old fashioned wooden one. In my mind i see lilac bushes cropping up all around the porch railings. I am pleased and wanted it this place as my own.
Now im in a fancy house. I sense for some reason im related to Caroline kennedy. Im a member of her family in some sense but i am not really liked by her. I see myself in the dinning area kitchen place with the help( maids,, chefs..ect.) im more comfortable there.........
I come to a understand that i am disliked by Caroline because of my conservative views. I had in the dream a debate or conversation on some politics , and i thinki t was radio..... Thought it seemed a local thing and not something someone like her would care about ..it put me in the place of being in the back of the line of any favors from her. In the dream i sensed i was hoping to get money from her to buy that dream house.

There is a dream i had recently that was similar to this in a few ways and it was about Hillliary Clinton. Those who may recall that dream and are interested.may want to pull that dream up and compare notes.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I know that Carolyn kennedy is thinking about running for Senator in New York. I had a Hillary Clinton dream a few months back and she now is a the current senator,I live in Ohio so im not sure how who is seantor in New York would effect me.
Im not sure if this dream means anything at all.. or could be a heads up about our political situation.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey Jewels,
Do you think of Caroline Kennedy and the clan as the closest thing the USA has to a royal family? I keep getting this royalty thing. Not sure if you are feeling not worthy of the royalty of the Lord or not but just wanted to throw this out there.

You know to ditch if it's off.

Hugs,
Joy
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

That is possible. I was thinking something else but what u said rings more true.
I also wondered if it could be related to the Hillary Dream..but maybe im reaching there. :|