Tsunami

Archives for 2008
Daybreak
Site Admin

Tsunami

Post by Daybreak »

In this dream it was my husband, my daughter (in the dream she was about 2.5yrs, in irl she is 8.) and a gentleman. And we were sitting in a patio like area of a hotel with this gentleman. We were just chatting and talking about all sorts of things and we were offered red wine in a craved out olive tree glass. (meaning someone had carved an olive tree to make the wine glasses for us to drink the red wine). And as we were talking and chatting I saw this big wave coming, for some crazy reason it felt like we were in Florida and this giagantic wave comes crashing. And I remember yelling out loud, "Oh my stars, look at that wave". And before anyone else could react to it, the wave basically took us all out and pushed us across the street. I remember looking for my daughter and finding her a few feet away from me, and I saw my husband and he seemed to be okay. And I remember grabbing her arm and telling her no matter what to hold on to me. And as I held her little arm I was sort of wading through water to get to my husband and another wave hit us again. End of dream.

Blessings,
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

((Daybreak)) do you sense that this was the Holy Spirit showing you the power that is going to overtake your family as your mind gets further entrenched in who YOU are in Jesus?
I love the olive wood cup.. that is really cool symbol..
anyway pray about it and let me know.
Shalom
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Lifespeaker

Post by Lifespeaker »

I have been questioning wave dreams and finally God led me to this. I'm telling you this because I had the same feeling from reading your dream as I've had in mine.

Psalm 42
7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
All Your waves and billows have gone over me.
8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me—
A prayer to the God of my life.

In the natural there are waves coming, from the sea, the economy, etc. because you were all OK even though another wave was coming my feeling is to keep close to Him. He will bring you through.
Peggy
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Jen wrote:((Daybreak)) do you sense that this was the Holy Spirit showing you the power that is going to overtake your family as your mind gets further entrenched in who YOU are in Jesus?
Yes, that indeed crossed my mind. But as the Spirit over powers us, i've been wondering why my boys weren't in the dream. And why my little girl was 2.5 yrs instead of 8. Many questions, but thank you for this Jen!!!

Lifespeaker, indeed that is who you are, welcome to the board. Going to read through Psalm 42. Thank you for this.

Big Hugs to you!!
Daybreak 8)
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

And why my little girl was 2.5 yrs instead of 8
Why 2.5? Why not '2 or 3'? A rehetorical question; my point is, might this be referring to a season and not your daughter/kids at all...maybe why your boys weren't there...they weren't relevant to the message (?)
before anyone else could react to it, the wave basically took us all out and pushed us across the street
crossing the street = crossing Jordan into the Promised Land

blessings on you, sis
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
j4him77
Bronze Member

Post by j4him77 »

I have a strong feeling this little girl in your dream was not actually your daughter but represented your ministry and that it is still very 'new' and not that old. (Little girls in dreams are often ministries or the church). The Lord is offering you new wine that is of Him and the 'Tree of Life' during this time of transition (hotel). As you partake, a major move of His Spirit will overtake you. Brace yourself for a 'push in the right direction' as you cross over into something new. He will confirm it again with His Spirit when you get there.

I believe the new wine being offered will come during times of intimacy and fellowship with the Lord. Ask Him during this time to be overtaken by His love and brought to new heights in Him.

Blessings to you! What a beautiful dream!

Jaimee
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Huh....WOW...okay...as I was reading through this the Lord reminded of a dream I had exactly 2 years ago to the day I just posted it. I wonder if its incorrelation to this dream? Time 8:47.

I'm amazed at the revelations before me and it does make sense. And here I was pining that my boys weren't in the dream "directly" but yet they are...the meaning of their names....Jordan is my middle son's name and this dream was indeed a "gift from God" to let me know what is transpiring for our future, that is my my last boy's name, Matthew. And the "newness" I am seeing because the Lord has planted us in a church where we will definitely be feed and our roots will indeed go deeper, but there will also be a place for me to launch "out" into what He has called me. Wow...okay totally getting excited back here...LOL :lol:

Thank you so much!!!

Blessings,

Daybreak 8)